ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's... going to be kinda lame if true. ESPECIALLY considering that they sized hot rod to be more or less in-scale with the existing MP prime.

AND they just released another, final MP prime a little while back.

Much rather see galvatron.

On the up side, a Smaller MP prime would mean that they might be looking into a smaller, better MP megatron.

I thought MP Rodimus was still pretty short compared to MP Prime (I don't own both). I'm actually happy about the announcement since every MP except Prime and Megatron is in a smaller scale.

But, yeah, I would rather see Galvatron. It would be cool if a smaller Prime meant they could do a proper MP Magnus, too.

No doubt all the iGear haters will be creaming themselves if it's a new G1 Prime.

Personally I couldn't care less about a better truck mode as I keep my TF's in robot mode 99% of the time and diecast adds nothing to a toy but increased international shipping costs.

I'll stick with Faith Leader.

hope its not true, i like Prime but how many damn Primes do we need, get some engineering going and get us a new mold on a new figure.

An MP Movie Prime would be epic!
I think we need an MP G1 Ironhide more than Galvatron or some other decepticon though.

That... would all kinds of rock.
But it was my understanding that the MP line was reserved for characters who were leaders, and any repaints that could be done of them?
If I'm wrong, Illuminate me.

even still, I REALLY want a Good looking, toon accurate G1 Galvatron.

It would have to be pretty damn epic to justify the 250 pricetag. But it would be well worth the money if it's an awesome new Prime with a trailer that becomes his Powermaster suit.

Who needs Masterpiece? Check these out!
dark-of-the-moon-dual-model-kits-new-images-171969

It does look fantastic. :rock

It played a big part in my getting past the issues I had with Generations Kup and in terms of value for money it's easily the best 3rd party item.......2 great headsculpts, a screwdriver and a box that fits in Kup's truck bed for just over £7 :clap

United Scourge,
utdscourge.jpg

Scourge with Sweeps 1 & 2
teamscourge.jpg

Had a nice haul arrive today.

United Kup with Igears head set
United Drift
United Optimus Prime(this one I can open)
Animated Takara Rodimus(this one I can open)
Henkei Optimus Prime
Henkei Dirge
Henkei Thrust
Henkei Thundercracker
Henkei Hound
Encore "Big Mission" 3 pack

Where did you find henkei thrust and dirge and how much bumblebee?

Leader Ironhide review is up, he looks awesome but i think i will wait and see if Takara do an MP version.
https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...the-moon-leader-ironhide-video-review-171970/

Nice pics BCM. These bloody bank holidays are gonna put some unwelcome delays on our shipping plans though huh.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10898&mode=retail

I check there stock often and it just poped up instock last Sat and I had my brother order me those and a bunch of other stuff(I gave him some old magic the gathering cards). Also got the Classic Henkei Thundercracker from BBTS but sadly it was opened(it's perfect though).

Back