ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be paying a bit more then i'd like but I have a Botcon 2011 Boxed set locked up on preorder.

No i meant what will you do with the other ci-gar head?

I actually changed that head onto Kup last night and it looks AWESOME!.

I'm also thinking of getting another Kup when the other UK Generations wave comes out next month so I can display both iGear heads simultaneously.

Kup with one of his new heads,
kup2.jpg

I like how the box fits in Kup's truck bed,
kuptruck.jpg

Awsome, awsome, awsome :hi5:

Looks great mate!!!

Now just waiting for mine to get to Kapow so they can send me my last box of treats :impatient:

On that note according to Kapow TF club not Devestator will be getting a reveal on 1st of May :clap

Bob

Bob,
Glad you like the pics, I'll take some of Kup with the cy-gar head tomorrow as well as a couple of other recent arrivals including Darkmount which I got yesterday for a tenner at the Asda near my local TRU.

May 1st reveal for TFC Devastator? I really hope the prices for each Constructicon are round about the same as Warbot and the scale of each one is Deluxe as I couldn't justify the cost for something that's smaller.

Kapow have now opened pre-orders for a second run of the following United toys to be released in June,

Tracks
Jazz
Wreck-Gar
Blurr
Wheeljack
Scourge

They're now £29.99 each plus shipping which is £5 more than the original run so I'm glad I don't need any of them but it does give people who missed out the first time another go at getting them which is nice.

You won't be disappointed Bob, the new head is awesome.

IMG_0126.jpg

Fantastic shot bro !!!!!:clap:clap

I defo think I'll be using the cygar head when mine finally turns up! Gives the fig so much character!!!! Still no luck on a Windcharger as yet, but I'll keep looking!

Congrats on Straxus bcm!!! How do you like him???? Intrigued by the other fig you picked up.....................
Great news on United for all those in the UK that missed them too :)

Bob

Hey guys any quick thoughts on the MP Bumblebee? I have a chance to get a factory sealed one for just over $100, just wanna know if the quality is good on this one(paint,joints and what not).

Ra88,
Looks really imposing, how tall is it?

Bob,
Straxus is pretty good, the half track mode looks a lot better than the one Perceptor turns into and the robot mode is excellent... I was actually going to get the United one but there's not that much of a difference in colors so I when I saw the Generations version in Asda decided to save £17.

As for the other recent arrivals I referred to I just meant United Scourge and Wreck-Gar as I've not taken any pics of those yet.

Don't know the exact size, but if I were to guess around 14/15 inches tall, head to toe.

Hey guys any quick thoughts on the MP Bumblebee? I have a chance to get a factory sealed one for just over $100, just wanna know if the quality is good on this one(paint,joints and what not).

MP Bumblebee? The movie one? 100 sounds like a steal, as long as it's the Takara version and not the Costco one. Normally it'd go for 180 bucks or so. It's mostly designed with children in mind so the joints should be nice and solid, and the paint apps looked good in the few pics I saw. Only thing that really brings it down are the gimmicks and the cannon arm. Articulation is limited, but decent.

Don't know the exact size, but if I were to guess around 14/15 inches tall, head to toe.

MP Bumblebee? The movie one? 100 sounds like a steal, as long as it's the Takara version and not the Costco one. Normally it'd go for 180 bucks or so. It's mostly designed with children in mind so the joints should be nice and solid, and the paint apps looked good in the few pics I saw. Only thing that really brings it down are the gimmicks and the cannon arm. Articulation is limited, but decent.

Cool thanks for the info, and yea its the Takara version.

MP-10 is up for preorder at BBTS, Doesnt say who the figure is but they put it up for PO none the less.

According to one of the mods on Seibertron:

"Anticipation is building as to just who and what the recently announced Masterpiece MP-10 is.

Anonymous sources (and a little bit of reasoned guess work) reveal this upcoming MP figure to be none other than Optimus Prime with an improved trailer (ala MP-04). Details as we know to be rumored:

* All new mold
* Robot-mode size close to the i-Gear Faith Leader KO
* Improved overall robot-mode and design
* Better looking, more cartoon accurate head
* Die-cast parts
* Trailer
* Truck-mode more convincing and realistic than MP 01
* Truck-mode windscreen and grill better aligned than on previous G1 Optimus Prime toys
* Accessories have not been decided upon yet

This is of course as of yet not 100% confirmed, our source may be mistaken as to some of the key details, but then again the same source has delivered reliable information about DOTM Leader Class Ironhide, Sentinel Prime, etc...

So yea, we're pretty sure this is true, but take it with a grain of salt - and watch that blood pressure..."

Back