ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta admit it, that paintjob alone is worth the pricetag.

:lol Glad you enjoy them, regardless. :thumb Are you going to get those add-on sets that the guy on TFW is making?

BTW, Generations is coming back tot the UK!

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/392621-generations-coming-back-uk-retail-may-2011-a.html

I still hate Perceptors alt mode but he stays in robot mode all the time so it's not an issue and for just under ten pounds it was worth it.......Deluxes rarely cost that little now so it seemed silly not to make the most of it.

Kup has grown on me, probably because I relate to his "grumpy old man" character :wink1:

I'm just waiting for the iGear heads to arrive so I can take a load of pics with each of the new ones.

Wreck-Gar being the same price as Perceptor also helped bring me round to it but those custom sets also played their part.
I'm waiting for the second head to be ready as I like that one better.

Dubz has also repainted one of my Wreck-Gars and showed me the first pic today...........it ROCKS!

If I'm pleased with the quality of the first set I buy from the guy at TFW I would be open to getting more as I expect e-hobby Scrapheap will get some kind of Hasbro release which will give me an opportunity to get more of that mold.

Great news on Generations, I may get WFC Soundwave and a couple more Scourges as that mold is proving very addictive.

Damn, Wreck-Gar and Perceptor for 10 pounds? You lucky bastard. :lol

Can't wait to see Dubz' take on Wreck-Gar.

Considering the usual standard of European distribution it was a welcome change albeit short lived as it'll be back to normal come the DOTM lines...are Skyhammer and the Tomahawk repaint in the early waves?

I also managed to get Windcharger for £3.98 in a Tesco sale and I resold it for about £12 to a guy in the States just before the big outcry over that waves cancellation in the US started.

Had I known that was going to happen I would have either hung onto it for a while or charged more, the £12 helped pay for another Scourge though so I'm happy enough.

Skyhammer's in the first wave, yeah. Really tempted to pick that one up for full price, he looks like the single best figure in the entire wave.

Vortex (Tomahawk repaint) though? Nooo idea. Will probably be in a later wave.

Any thoughts on MP Hot Rod/Rodimus(good/bad)? I'm thinking about getting one and a ghost screamer to add to my MP collection but I wanted some opinions first.

Any thoughts on MP Hot Rod/Rodimus(good/bad)? I'm thinking about getting one and a ghost screamer to add to my MP collection but I wanted some opinions first.

My MP Rodimus had a broken leg joint and a serious gash on the hood right out of the box. I e-mailed BBTS about it and they took it back for store credit (which I used for my HT MK VI) no problem. Aside from that he looks great, the trailer is superb, and when lined up properly the vehicle modes are just wonderful.

I got him when he came out and have never even bothered trying to transform him yet. I don't see any of the stress on the legs some people has had problems with, but I did have to "shave" a small tab on the back so his spoiler can lock. I pretty much bought him as the ultimate Rodimus display piece and I got what I completely wanted. For some people, not taking advantage of "playing" with him and all his modes, is probably not worth his price, but I can live with for now and can't wait until a US version comes out with one to fully "play" with:lol

CGI-render of Sentinel Prime is up:
transformers-dark-of-the-moon-promo-image-sentinal-prime-01_1302886315.jpg

He looks awesome. Im loving his design and now we know what he'll look like in the movie his leader class toy seems to be very accurate.
Cant wait to get one and paint it.

I haven't purchased a transformers or visit this thead for a while. But I found a battle opaque bumblebee on clearance for only $27. If it did not have that arm Canon gimmick it would be a near perfect BB

CGI-render of Sentinel Prime is up:
transformers-dark-of-the-moon-promo-image-sentinal-prime-01_1302886315.jpg

He looks awesome. Im loving his design and now we know what he'll look like in the movie his leader class toy seems to be very accurate.
Cant wait to get one and paint it.

This design is wonderful! Especially with all that red....even though Bay said that red doesn't come out too well on camera which is why optimus has less red on his design....sigh. But awesome design non the less. :peace

Well I decided to pass on the MP09 and just picked up a bunch of Henkei Classics I missed out on and a few united molds I wanted.

Back