ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post some pics if you are planning on open it,mine should arrive tomorrow from Hong Kong...

I will post pix later today or tomorrow.

Yeah, I cant believe these are selling for $90+ from online retailers. Glad i got mine for $45.:rock

:rock :rock :rock

Great pix!!!

If they stay so cheap at Walmart, I may get another so I can have him in robot and plane mode.

Great pix!!!

If they stay so cheap at Walmart, I may get another so I can have him in robot and plane mode.

I was thinking the same thing,but im not gonna pay up another 90$ for a second one,i rushed to fast into buying it,its easy to manipulate me:eek:

I prefer to keep it in Jet Mode,its amazing,accurate painting with that little dirty look on it(doesnt show so good on the pics),much better than a clean plastic look.

I prefer him in plane mode too. I'm not gonna rush out and get one, but maybe in a month or so if they are still available I may get another one.

I havent even transformed him yet. He is still in robot mode. Maybe today when I take pix I will transform him.

Got my Toshiba HD-A2 player this morn at WM for $100!!! WHOOO HOOO!!! Finally, I've waited for HD, and today the wait paid off. It's extremely nice, alot nicer than I had even expected. Already watched some HD TF on it. Dang Prime looks good on that thing. :D

Oh yeah, still no MP Starscream. :monkey2

WOW, thats a big leap from what im used to seeing from Transformers. I had a Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Cup & Optimus when i was young. If i recall properly they were like Die Cast metal?

Holey Moley! That is one badass Starscream! He didn't look like that in the new movie! :lol

Anyway...
Amongst all you hardcore TF collectors, this is such a mild little drop in the pond, but, here is my sole Transformers toy...so far...

MyOp1.jpg

Meager start. But, I look forward to more. :D

Holey Moley! That is one badass Starscream! He didn't look like that in the new movie! :lol

Anyway...
Amongst all you hardcore TF collectors, this is such a mild little drop in the pond, but, here is my sole Transformers toy...so far...

MyOp1.jpg

Meager start. But, I look forward to more. :D
That's 'cause it's a G1 Starscream Les!! NOTHING beats G1 Transformers!!! :rock

Your Prime looks great, but I like I said a while back in this thread; to have the ULTIMATE Optimus Prime collectible you have to get an MP-01 or MP-04 Prime! It's the only Prime that will fit in with your jewel of a collection!!

I asked in you Collection thread, but I'll ask again, what Godzilla is that? Is that the same one you had next to your computer/window?

Your Prime looks great, but I like I said a while back in this thread; to have the ULTIMATE Optimus Prime collectible you have to get an MP-01 or MP-04 Prime! It's the only Prime that will fit in with your jewel of a collection!!

I asked in you Collection thread, but I'll ask again, what Godzilla is that? Is that the same one you had next to your computer/window?

No way! This is the ORIGINAL 1954 Godzilla!
The one by my computer is the 1993 Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla version. That movie is often called Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II, but I don't call it that. I use the Japanese reference, and in that series, the Heisei series of the 90's, it stood on it's own. Fun movie! Talk about your giant robots, I have the matching MechaGodzilla to that figure also! Like to see your Transformers take on the Big G and the MechaG! :lol THAT would be a movie I would watch every day! :rock

Too bad we can mix up those franchises...:D

No way! This is the ORIGINAL 1954 Godzilla!
The one by my computer is the 1993 Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla version. That movie is often called Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II, but I don't call it that. I use the Japanese reference, and in that series, the Heisei series of the 90's, it stood on it's own. Fun movie! Talk about your giant robots, I have the matching MechaGodzilla to that figure also! Like to see your Transformers take on the Big G and the MechaG! :lol THAT would be a movie I would watch every day! :rock

Too bad we can mix up those franchises...:D
They are both awesome man!

Who makes those? How hard would it be to come by one of them?

How awesome would it be to see Optimus Prime and Godzilla Vs. MechaGodzilla and any one of the other Monsters!? :rock

They are both awesome man!

Who makes those? How hard would it be to come by one of them?

How awesome would it be to see Optimus Prime and Godzilla Vs. MechaGodzilla and any one of the other Monsters!? :rock

Several companies made the ones I have. I think Tsukuda made the 93 G figure model set, and it was a large toy you won in a bag in Japan, that was the 1954 one I got. Pretty nice arcade "Win" if you ask me! :rock

Anyway, here is some fun with my Optimus and the largest Godzilla I have, a 1989 version Godzilla that was a toy version of a large kit that came out in 1989 era...anyway, they are about in scale...

So, Godzilla, why do you destroy everything?
"Oh, I dunno, 'cause I can?"
GvsOp2.jpg

Oh, that's too bad! I am afraid I am gonna have to take you out then!"
"POW!"
GvsOp1.jpg

That was easy! Now...wait a minute? Where'd he go? What the....!!!
GvsOp4.jpg

It would be a tough job for Op alone. :D

Jus' kiddin' of course! I love 'em all! :rock

So, Godzilla, why do you destroy everything?
"Oh, I dunno, 'cause I can?"
GvsOp2.jpg

Oh, that's too bad! I am afraid I am gonna have to take you out then!"
"POW!"
GvsOp1.jpg

That was easy! Now...wait a minute? Where'd he go? What the....!!!
GvsOp4.jpg
:lol That was awesome!!

Thanks for the info. What do you think of the Medicom Godzilla?

Hell yeah!!!!

Heres some super crappy flash photos of my Starscream. Still in robot mode. I must say I am SUPER happy with Starscream. My single complaint is that he is way to small, I wish he was at least the size of Prime, but for under $50 I really cant complain.

SANY0788.jpg

SANY0789.jpg

SANY0790.jpg

SANY0791.jpg

I suppose that Hasbro's Starscream is ALL plastic, correct?

Oh Les, you might want to consider doing some repaints and retools of the Transformers figures if you got the time. Jin Saotome (a customizer from another toy board I frequent) has been doing them from a while and making a MINT on them!

eBayISAPI.dll

I suppose that Hasbro's Starscream is ALL plastic, correct?

Oh Les, you might want to consider doing some repaints and retools of the Transformers figures if you got the time. Jin Saotome (a customizer from another toy board I frequent) has been doing them from a while and making a MINT on them!

eBayISAPI.dll

DAMN! That Optimus figure is not that large! He kicks some A with that repaint!

Watch out! :D Let me find some time!
Is he the dude that did that custom movie Megatron, not that long ago? It was awesome!

:lol That was awesome!!

Thanks for the info. What do you think of the Medicom Godzilla?

Don't have one yet! If I find one, I will let you know!

Oh, cool Starscream there King!

OptimusPrimeFB_004.jpg

Wow that is great work. I really hope Hasbro looks past kids a bit more with this film and gives us something really high end of Prime's true movie form, so far the best we have is the Robot Replicas figure and the Unleashed dio.

Back