ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many Masterpiece Transformers is there? So far i have found...

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Skywarp
Ultra Magnus
Starscream

Are they from the same line? Because Starscream is in that clear plastik package while the others is in a black cardboard box.

How many Masterpiece Transformers is there? So far i have found...

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Skywarp
Ultra Magnus
Starscream

Are they from the same line? Because Starscream is in that clear plastik package while the others is in a black cardboard box.

The Asian version of Masterpiece Starscream (which is grey, not cartoon colors) is in the Black Box.

DSC00688.jpg

Yeah man,the masterpiece and binaltech lines are the the best.After you get Prime you'll want to get the rest for sure.

i've seen that pic before chavez, and loved it.

and love it even more now.

dude, that collection is awesome!

Thanks man.I started collecting these right when they came out in 2003.I'm glad to see there finally gaining some significant value,specially the sealed pieces,probrably due to the success of the movie.If your going get into the Binaltech Transformer line,your first one should be the Mazda RX-8 Jazz,he's by far my best piece.I plan on getting the rest of the variations sealed.

I have only G1 figure,and thats Takara MP-01 Prime,i want more but i havent really searched around good enough...

Last edited:
Just got my Masterpiece Starscream from Wal Mart:rock

Only $45:rock :rock :rock

Havent opened him yet, but he looks great!!!!!!

post some pics if you are planning on open it,mine should arrive tomorrow from Hong Kong...

Back