ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,well i didnt really like the Unleashed statues until i saw this Bumblebee in a Toys r`us store here in norway store myself and had to get it,they didnt have Prime...

My main priority is the Deluxe/Voyager/Leader figures and the Titanium TF 2007 Hasbro figures.

I havent gotten Megatron leader,Blackout Voyager or Bonecrusher Deluxe yet because i dont like them,Megatron and Blackout looks awful,Bonecrusher is ok,but to small compared to the rest of the Robots.
Titanium Megatron is the most accurate 2007 Megatron ever made,just look at it,incredible!

Here are some images I took of Unleashed Prime, I love it.

TFOP1.jpg

TFOP2.jpg

TFOP3.jpg

TFOP4.jpg

TFOP5.jpg

TFOP6.jpg

TFOP7.jpg

TFOP8.jpg

TFOP9.jpg

TFOP10.jpg

Yeah its cool,didnt know it had a light up feature,maybe I will get it,not sure yet.

I forgot to take a shot of my last Item,the Titanium 3 pack of Prime,Trailer,Prototype and Robot form,havent opened it yet though,not sure i need to...

had to add my .02. cleaned out my garage yesterday and went thru a couple of boxes i hadn't really bothered with yet. glad i did...i found this guy, soundwave, and starscream.

IMG_6247.jpg

IMG_6245-1.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

and a couple of my favorite new ones...starscream and blackout...first new transformers i've picked up since i bought soundwave as a kid. i think i have been effectively 'hooked' once again.

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

Yeah its cool,didnt know it had a light up feature,maybe I will get it,not sure yet.

I forgot to take a shot of my last Item,the Titanium 3 pack of Prime,Trailer,Prototype and Robot form,havent opened it yet though,not sure i need to...

It doesn't light up, sorry, should have posted info, I just did those shots creatively with the camera flash from behind to use the transparency of the flames, it's just a plastic sculptural piece.

I have a Takara Masterpiece Convoy (Prime) for sale...refer to the "For Sale/Trade" section for more details. :chew

Sure man!! ill have to check ! cause i want one bad!!! LMK if you cant find one!!! ill get it!!

MP Starscream has been reported all over the west coast and southwest.

Still nothing here yet in the midwest!! :cuss

My friend ordered a few cases from Wallmart's midwest warehouse but it's still listed as "not in stock" at their warehouse. :rolleyes: There still is a chance that they might ship. If they come in I'll pick up a few spares just in case anybody here wants one.

I have a feeling that these won't be hitting the eastern 1/2 of the US for a couple of weeks. Most Wallmart exclusives always hit the west coast first.

Back