ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walmart MP Starscream Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALLLLLL.jpg

As always my luck, no Starscreams yet over in Saint Louis, I swear the Wal-Marts suck over here!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock

Hell yeah!!!!

Heres some super crappy flash photos of my Starscream. Still in robot mode. I must say I am SUPER happy with Starscream. My single complaint is that he is way to small, I wish he was at least the size of Prime, but for under $50 I really cant complain.

SANY0788.jpg

SANY0789.jpg

SANY0790.jpg

:rotflEveryone does that pose with starscream,havent seen a single person pose it differently,except me:D

Great review King,great figure isnt it?

:rotflEveryone does that pose with starscream,havent seen a single person pose it differently,except me:D

Great review King,great figure isnt it?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Its just such a natural pose for him though:eek:

Thats it, hes going in plane mode and staying there.

This thread was in dire need of a bump!

BBTS Exclusive Jazz Bust...ordered!! :rock

DMC10806.jpg
Saw that last week.

That's pretty sad that they had to make Jazz, one of the most popular G1 characters, an exclusive. :(

This makes me believe that the rumors of poor sales on the Diamond busts are true. There's just no reason to make Jazz an exclusive. He's much more popular than say Cliffjumper who isn't an exclusive.

I really hope that Diamond continues with this line. The rumored busts for next year sound awesome. :drool

Went to Wal-Mart tonight in the search for Star Scream Exclusive but nothing to show but I did find a Leader Class Prime for $40 bucks, thats a nice pickup!

I never saw the point of busts...are decapitated torsos that nice to look at?

Still, I have the G1 Ultra Magnus Hard Hero bust! :chew

Went to Wal-Mart tonight in the search for Star Scream Exclusive but nothing to show but I did find a Leader Class Prime for $40 bucks, thats a nice pickup!

Worked out of town Friday and finally found my SS, he was the last one too!!! My wife made me give it to her to wrap for Christmas, as I had it on my wish list, but freaked and bought it anyway. She wasn't happy with me. :monkey1 :D

Here is a pick of my Masterpiece Starscream. I bought it a couple weeks ago but didn't open it till last night. I really like these things. Now I need to get Megatron.
dscf1625xt9.jpg

Speaking of Starscream, I was at WalMart today and the price for him was $79.99, up $30 from when I got him a couple weeks ago.

Speaking of Starscream, I was at WalMart today and the price for him was $79.99, up $30 from when I got him a couple weeks ago.
Damn, that is crazy. He was $48.88 when I got mine. Everywhere around here is sold out as far as I know.

I'm on the hunt for one now--my Megatron just got here and I have to say it's the best Transformer I have ever owned. Period. It's so freakin cool I wanna knock off a 7-11 with it tonight!!!

Back