All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'SOOSOOTOYS 1/6scale collectible SSH-005:Johnlander head sculpt set' is available for pre-order now.
Releasing Q4 2024.
View attachment 712282
View attachment 712283
View attachment 712284
View attachment 712285
View attachment 712286
View attachment 712287

View attachment 712288
View attachment 712289
View attachment 712290

View attachment 712291
Of course these come out the day after I ordered the Toys Era version 🫠
This just looks the same to me. Same weird glassy bug eyes problem.

Found a TE head on Ebay. It'll do. I'm happy.

Lumii_20240710_215159734_1.jpg

IMG_9505.jpeg

IMG_9489.jpeg

Well, you get five. But in reality this is the only headsculpt that really counts. Likeness is top tier. Factory paint could be better but play a bit with the lighting and you got yourself one stunning figure.

(TE head + Soosoo body)

Damn I need to find that head only now. I don't wanna get the whole thing again 😆

I can't believe this character never got the treatment it deserves in 1/6 scale. I hope one day Inart or Threezero decides to make one, SooSoo and Toys Era is just not for me. But if i had to choose, i think Toys Era is the superior release.

I can't believe this character never got the treatment it deserves in 1/6 scale. I hope one day Inart or Threezero decides to make one, SooSoo and Toys Era is just not for me. But if i had to choose, i think Toys Era is the superior release.
Yea im so disappointed that Prime decided to make a deal with Star Ace who completely shat all over that license. Say about the soosoo and toysera offerings what you will, but they are leagues better than whatever star ace came up with

Yea im so disappointed that Prime decided to make a deal with Star Ace who completely shat all over that license. Say about the soosoo and toysera offerings what you will, but they are leagues better than whatever star ace came up with
I never get why would any company give their licence to Star Ace. With a quick research, anybody can find out how trash that company is. I don't know why Amazon Prime approved their final product, but yeah anything is leagues better than Star Ace.

ThreeZero is of far less quality than a brand like Soosoo. I doubt InArt touches the license either. They don’t seem to have a thing for TV shows yet. I think these third party companies are about as good as it’s going to get for the foreseeable future. And since the show is over next season, we might see nothing again.

ThreeZero is of far less quality than a brand like Soosoo. I doubt InArt touches the license either. They don’t seem to have a thing for TV shows yet. I think these third party companies are about as good as it’s going to get for the foreseeable future. And since the show is over next season, we might see nothing again.
Agreed. Maybe Kai studios will do one. I have their billy butcher on pre-order. I think it looks pretty amazing and their paint quality and tailoring is on par with hot toys. I own their Nathan Drake too from years ago. It has its issues but all the materials are high quality. Theyre working with Eleven for the sculpt so you know it’s gonna be good.

Pretty sure InArt went for The Boys license early on but were denied.
Clearly Amazon thought Star Ace were the better choice…

Maybe Kai studios will do one. I have their billy butcher on pre-order.
Been waiting for that for far too long with no updates.

I completely disagree, ThreeZero is far better than SooSoo if not Toys Era. Check out their Transformers and TWD stuff and you will immediately see what i'm talking about. Also, Inart does have a thing for TV shows including Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. And whats up with the whole "show is over next season' thing? Breaking Bad made its finale 11 years ago and yet here we are still getting figures from it.

There's a reddit post of someone at a con and the place is selling autographed Soosoo Homelanders by Anthony Starr.

I just find it a bit odd he'd be signing unofficially liscenced merch.

There's a reddit post of someone at a con and the place is selling autographed Soosoo Homelanders by Anthony Starr.

I just find it a bit odd he'd be signing unofficially liscenced merch.
I dont think he’d be able to tell the difference

Back