All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The SooSoo body actually is miles better than the ToysEra one"...
The pic you have is the v1 Toys Era released. The v.2 is so much better and with the 5 sculpts, not worth spending on another figure, unless ur Homelander diehard fan or get the body parted for a steal imho

"The SooSoo body actually is miles better than the ToysEra one"...
The pic you have is the v1 Toys Era released. The v.2 is so much better and with the 5 sculpts, not worth spending on another figure, unless ur Homelander diehard fan or get the body parted for a steal imho
I mean, the Soosoo body is miles better than the V2 Toys Era as well. That's just a fact. It basically takes both companies products to make one good figure. Soosoo body + TE heads.

I would not be happy with the V2 TE body knowing it's inferior. Just like I wouldn't be happy with the Soosoo sculpts.

I personally refuse to compromise on either part of the figure.

It’s funny, this sculpt actually isn’t even new (it was released right after the Premium Toys Hero 1.0) but I’ve seen maybe five total with this one now? Kinda surprising since this has a fittingly maniacal expression without being a little limiting like the previous laughing sculpt.
I was lucky enough to get one with the SooSoo figure for a steal and sent it off to get painted so that should be the best Homelander I could ask for. The SooSoo body actually is miles better than the ToysEra one, I can see why people favor it.
View attachment 709743
View attachment 709744
I like it from the nose up. But that smile ain't it imo.

Back