Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool pics ian1138... glad you like the head :bow :eek: (and great pose by the way)

Darren!! I gotta have that head man!!!! It looks awesome! I am patient but this pic shows how much better this fig can be due to your excellent work:monkey5

Let me know when you get back started on these! Looks like I may need a regular Ani head too!

Hi Sniper. Well it's an auction, so the price will be decided by whoever bids :) but the shipping to the US is approx $35 USD

That is one kick-ass re-sculpt and paint job. Everytime I see this particular piece of work I consider dropping a PM and getting my Ani's head done. Hope this goes to a happy home. Are you still taking on work for resculpts / repaints I live in the UK? Or is it full steam ahead for the honeymoon?

That is one kick-ass re-sculpt and paint job. Everytime I see this particular piece of work I consider dropping a PM and getting my Ani's head done. Hope this goes to a happy home. Are you still taking on work for resculpts / repaints I live in the UK? Or is it full steam ahead for the honeymoon?

Thanks! :bow In answer to your questions... all of the above :lol Full steam ahead for the wedding/honeymoon... but I'm still taking on new commissions (every day in fact... constant emails) It will probably be a few months before I get to it, but once something is scheduled in I can let customers know a rough idea when I'm likely to get something done. Drop me a pm :rock

Wow..selling the Figure that made you famous...:google

Yeah it's funny, that exactly how I think of this figure too. Not an easy decision to let this one go... much more difficult than Legolas was. I really hope it goes to a good home... (and if it was someone from this forum I wouldn't argue with that either) :eek:

We should buy this and give it to Dusty as a wedding present

Dusty's getting married as well as me?

Wow! the difference between the origanal and the resculpt is amazing!

congrats darren !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the most beautiful anakin , together with the masterpiece of vansei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey5:monkey5

Darren you' re right , the vansei is amazing but your work is very good , are two very different works, with different materials, i think , I congratulate you again , your sculpture is very nice man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

thanks you guys :bow (although I think the Vansei one is much better, lol)

Yes the Vancei is very very much better, but Vancei is a like a God in the Custom World, and this Anakin is absolutely and simply A W E S O N E !
(the holy grail for many people, included me ^^)

Well I love your custom too Darren, you have do a great job :cool:

Regards from France

Vancei's is great but it has Asian eyes and I don't like the 'something about Mary hair". Neither is perfect but both are equally incredible. Great job Darren.

Yes the Vancei is very very much better, but Vancei is a like a God in the Custom World, and this Anakin is absolutely and simply A W E S O N E !
(the holy grail for many people, included me ^^)

Well I love your custom too Darren, you have do a great job :cool:

Regards from France

The Vancei Anakin looks like caca to me.

Hello Guys,

Heres another one of Darren's re worked headsculpts painted up and displayed. This is like my second repaint so im still having problems with eyes and washes. I posted this in the custom section also so I can get critiques and tips on how to improve painting techniques. Here is the link :

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30980

well hope you guys like it:

AnakinSansTunic.jpg

AnakinSansGlove.jpg

ANAKinPaintedHeadsulpt.jpg

Back