Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, i did enjoy that vid.(especially the swearing)It brings on the true emotion that i felt upon getting the figure initially)

Yes, i did enjoy that vid.(especially the swearing)It brings on the true emotion that i felt upon getting the figure initially)

Yeah, we were all up in arms, man. It was really confusing to have gone through all of that for such an excellent toy to have him fall apart in your arms like an Ice Cream Real Doll.
Or something.

Assembled my wicked anakin head from darren during the weekend, can't believe how much this figure has been improved it was already one of my favorites.
PF pose or a Jesus one?
AnakinSkywalker3.jpg
AnakinSkywalker4.jpg

AnakinSkywalker5.jpg
AnakinSkywalker2.jpg

Another one for goodluck:
AnakinSkywalker1.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta get one of those Anakin heads from Darren eventually. My Anakins are suffering from the KISS make up badly and especially next to a DA Custom CW Anakin....it brings out the subpar factory paint apps even more. :monkey2

just tried the stove top trick and it was a complete success!!! only i dont think this arm is ever coming off now. i really forced it into the socket. but that's ok cuz this is my sith version and ill probably never pose him with the robot arm. i also used the rubber band trick on the sleeve. this figure is ++++ing sweet now!! sorry no pics.(i gotta get me a camera). thanks for the video.

ps. i didnt use safety glasses as i dont own a pair. im a risk taker.:lol

just tried the stove top trick and it was a complete success!!! only i dont think this arm is ever coming off now. i really forced it into the socket. but that's ok cuz this is my sith version and ill probably never pose him with the robot arm. i also used the rubber band trick on the sleeve. this figure is ++++ing sweet now!! sorry no pics.(i gotta get me a camera). thanks for the video.

ps. i didnt use safety glasses as i dont own a pair. im a risk taker.:lol

SO Dangerous! Man, you live on the edge... ;)

glad to hear it worked out for you! The rubber band trick seemed like a pain to me, so I just folded my sleeve up. Meh.

Repainted (face it, the factory paint apps on this are garbage) and heavily futzed this is still a great figure.

Anyone ever try doing a Clone Wars Anakin by giving him the shoulder armor and cape of the Hasbro Ultimate Villain Vader and the left gloved hand of the Sideshow Darth Maul? I think it would look really cool.

Anyone ever try doing a Clone Wars Anakin by giving him the shoulder armor and cape of the Hasbro Ultimate Villain Vader and the left gloved hand of the Sideshow Darth Maul? I think it would look really cool.

I had really considered doing that... it's even more tempting now that Clone Wars Obiwan is coming out.

I might just... but then again, if it's that easy of a custom... imagine how easy it will be for SSC to make one.. and how much better the head might look....

Hi guys, I've finally mustered up the courage to remove Anakins "Goth" lipstick. I know that's been covered before but I can't it. What's the best way/color to use?

Back