Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriel killer is much scarier then a hitman! Its like venom vs. Carnage. They are both deadly, but Carnage is just flat out nuts which makes him worse!

Yeah, but then the Sentry flies you into space and rips you in half (Wiki it, that's what really happened)

:banana:banana
DSC03848.jpg

they finally came in from hasbrotoys.com:banana:banana

Just discovered these and ordered the Dr Doom one. Thought I might as well as I cant afford a statue of him. There very cool. Dont think the g/f will think the same, unless there is one she likes. Maybe ill show her them tonight to see what her reaction is beofre mine turns up!

Just discovered these and ordered the Dr Doom one. Thought I might as well as I cant afford a statue of him. There very cool. Dont think the g/f will think the same, unless there is one she likes. Maybe ill show her them tonight to see what her reaction is beofre mine turns up!

Dude, choose the hottest girl that you both know. Then tell your gf that this hot girl really loves the Mighty Muggs. Your gf will totally love them MORE! :D

This has once again been "Relationship Advice from and Idiot"! Tune in next time for tips on how to use insults as diet inncentive for overwieght girl friends!

Dude, choose the hottest girl that you both know. Then tell your gf that this hot girl really loves the Mighty Muggs. Your gf will totally love them MORE! :D

This has once again been "Relationship Advice from and Idiot"! Tune in next time for tips on how to use insults as diet inncentive for overwieght girl friends!

:rotfl :lol :rotfl
Very good.

I went down the I bought myself a treat here is some money buy yourself something route. That worked fine.

I am so digging the Vision and Ultimate Cap coming.

Ult_Cap_02__scaled_600.jpg

Vision_02__scaled_600.jpg

I'm interested to see if the Classic Iron Man is the Silver or Gold version since the first release was pretty much the Silver Aged piece that we were all accustomed to.

cool! I only have the 1st cap that they made. I think I'll have to get this new one too.

Just had my Dr Doom delivered he looks superb. Ill open him up when I get home to have a propper look.
I also now have the Iorn Man coming form a friend that works for Hasbro here in the UK. It was odd though as she can only get that one (I really wanted Thor too). Im guessing all the ones that are sold here must be imports from the US.

I like the head on the new Cap America much better was not to keen on his head on the first version.

Back