Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys expect the ship date to be? Does it ship the day after it's charged? Mine is suppose to charge on Monday.

So who will post the first in hand pics? Haha. The race is on!
I'm getting charged tomorrow. Can't wait hopefully get him by Wednesday.
You can have mine :pfft: or not

Why don't you post in the wtb thread? Nobody is going to sell this to you for retail . Not anyone with half a brain at least
Yup lol.
Hahaha, this one is gonna be a keeper for sure.
yeah man for serious
I'm looking for one as well in Adelaide. Hope we both manage to find one
Hope you do man. This guy is going to be awesome
lol how much over retail are you guys willing to pay? Double? Triple?
nah
Give it a couple of weeks. The flippers will reveal themselves.
yeah flippers are whack. if I sell it, it'll be for some sort of like family emergency or something. other than that don't see it happening
Hell, I'll sell mine for double retail.
wow so cheap
Quadruple the retail value :wink1:
daaaymn
What do you guys expect the ship date to be? Does it ship the day after it's charged? Mine is suppose to charge on Monday.
Same man. ****ing major amped!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

shoot if someone wants to offer triple id do it and then find one on ebay for double and keep the difference..either way this piece will be owned, charging what tomorrow if I'm not mistaken or Tuesday..really can't wait..even filled out the shipping waiver for the signature bcz for some reason UPS will leave the signature required form, but then somehow still require someone to be home, which won't be happening. At least I'll have a nice surprise waiting for me when I get home!

$1000 USD shipped all inclusive for mine. That is what it will cost for me to swallow loosing my ex on this. Otherwise I am keeping mine

$1000 USD shipped all inclusive for mine. That is what it will cost for me to swallow loosing my ex on this. Otherwise I am keeping mine
That's cheap. Gentleman I'd take his deal! Snads, bro don't sell!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Soon this will be a for sale thread and people hunting Apo Exc here :lol

Got my final payment notice with item shipping soon!!!! Sideshow would not let me move up my payment :( They said them must keep me on schedule for this. Final payment is on the 19th and hopefully in my hands no later than the 24th or 25th. I CAN NOT WAIT. I have even started marking days off on the calendar, which I NEVER usem just in anticipation for this guy. When I showed the weight and dimensions to my wife and friends, everyone always asks, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT IT???" And I continue to reply, "That is an AWESOME problem to have!"

Ppl who were smart enough to order one or two to flip will be cashing in,last time such a sweet piece came out with an es of 750 reminds me of the Gambit PF EX

Back