Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Hopefully I will have that much luck come tomorrow. I am getting shafted not getting my superman ex yet, so this will be a nice consolation.

The Superman situation is what it is, I have no idea when I'll get my EX at this point and I don't want to complain too much... there's nothing I can do about it and complaining doesn't help anyway but I'm really not for any games with Apocalypse. I think I'm fairly cool about these things but they got my money, really they should send it out tomorrow.

The Superman situation is what it is, I have no idea when I'll get my EX at this point and I don't want to complain too much... there's nothing I can do about it and complaining doesn't help anyway but I'm really not for any games with Apocalypse. I think I'm fairly cool about these things but they got my money, really they should send it out tomorrow.

Hell yes! A delay is one thing. However, if they charge you for their merch, they should be shipping it out to you. Can you imagine if they charged peeps for their EX Supes and Apocalypse PFs and then didn't ship either of them out? That's over a G in payments and nothing to show for it.

I can't wait to see in-hand Apocalypse Pic's

I'll have to find out when my one is due with my reseller because right now he has Nov down which doesn't sound right to me being that he's about to ship with SS

Called and spoke to Tesa cause i was scared he might've been canceled (recently replaced my card) but she said not to worry and that he has been charged and will be shipping out later today! So should have him in hand before Friday :)!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hot damn....looking forward to in hand pics and reviews. My last flex is on the 25th I think. Oh please let the QC be top notch on this one.

I'll post pics. I'm off Friday so no worries. If I get him on Thursday like Snads, then Thursday you'll see two groups of pics :D

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back