Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey savage, when are you getting your apocalypse?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

In October, when the Walking Dead is on TV again and book 10 is released... Unfortunately can't afford this guy. It's ok though, I don't think I'm going to collect villains. Just admire them from afar.

Nah Savage knows what he's doing. He'll be in this game for a minute so he knows he has to take it a little slower than usual. Savi I'll post some pics when I get it brother.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nah Savage knows what he's doing. He'll be in this game for a minute so he knows he has to take it a little slower than usual. Savi I'll post some pics when I get it brother.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Jedi. I can't wait to see everyone's in hand stuff. I think SSC's stuff has been so outstanding lately. Apocalypse, G Hulk and Spidey are really going to play with my emotions. Haha. I wanted all of them, but need to stick to the rules.

And hey, seeing the pics and reviews is an awesome experience too. And your exactly right. I want to be in this hobby for very long, purchasing sparingly so I don't put my self in the position of having to sell statues to pay bills.

Back