Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be interesting to see how the value moves up with its inevitable selling out and the growing movie hype. X-factor #6 has been steadily increasing in value on eBay (graded). Apocalypse fans are definitely looking for the goods more than ever! Extremely glad I got this PO!

I can see the regs reaching the $700-$800 range. Ex $1000-$1500. Sounds extreme but when people are desperate and have to have they pay up.

cool thank you . . . .I'm on. Man that's steep. Nearly $700 after the shipping and tax. I'm not gonna feel good about it if it converts though

cool thank you . . . .I'm on. Man that's steep. Nearly $700 after the shipping and tax. I'm not gonna feel good about it if it converts though

Then u shouldnt get it. At first the price threw me off too cause I was hoping 500. But it was so awesome I couldn't resist. No regrets

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Well I wanna build my collection. But I mean who does feel good about spending that much money ya know? ha . . . Maybe if someone wouldv'e had the guts to bet me big on these Seahawks I could be $1000 richer

Thank you very very much guys for the nice comments :)

Yes it's a simple custom TV stand I asked a joiner to build to me in order to display my PFs in a long row as you mentioned. This way I could appreciate my collection while I'm waiting for a game to load or a movie to start. I think it came out pretty nice, I'm very happy with it, even my dad likes how my PFs are displayed now ! Glass for the doors is on its way.

Ahaha thanks Asdf. I'm the one to blame cause I gave the wrong height dimension to the joiner. Now I'm working on a custom rock base for Colossus to decrease his height a bit so he'll fit better. Then I'll comission more custom rock bases for the rest of the team and have all of them standing on rocks !

It did come out nice, looks like custom is the way to go as I don't think any other display on the market has a long row like this.

Let me knew when you get those custom rock bases, huge x-men fan (have all the status as well), would love to see pics!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

purist..lmk if you do get a custom base for gambit!!--if you do count me in..i love that PF and despite the oversized price on ebay id gladly pick it up…the ONLY reason why I haven't is bcz of the awful X base that I so adamantly hate…I've used it as an excuse to not get the piece.

purist..lmk if you do get a custom base for gambit!!--if you do count me in..i love that PF and despite the oversized price on ebay id gladly pick it up…the ONLY reason why I haven't is bcz of the awful X base that I so adamantly hate…I've used it as an excuse to not get the piece.

Please let me know as well, I am very interested in the custom base...

I think many of us are interested in custom bases for the x-men statues. It's frustrating half are on rocks (wolverine, sabertooth, storm, cyclops, emma frost) and the other half are on the x-base (gambit, rogue, colossus, psylocke) I don't mind the x-base at all. I actually like it, but I would rather they all be uniform. All of them on x-bases or all on rock bases. So if you do get a custom built I would definitely like to see it since I own all of these statues.

Here is a link to my x-men collection if you wanna check it out. I can't wait to add apocalypse to the x-men room!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-men-Spider-man-Premium-Format-and-Comiquette!!!

I think many of us are interested in custom bases for the x-men statues. It's frustrating half are on rocks (wolverine, sabertooth, storm, cyclops, emma frost) and the other half are on the x-base (gambit, rogue, colossus, psylocke) I don't mind the x-base at all. I actually like it, but I would rather they all be uniform. All of them on x-bases or all on rock bases. So if you do get a custom built I would definitely like to see it since I own all of these statues.

Here is a link to my x-men collection if you wanna check it out. I can't wait to add apocalypse to the x-men room!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-men-Spider-man-Premium-Format-and-Comiquette!!!

Exactly, it seem like there is actually 2 teams if you display them together...

Exactly, it seem like there is actually 2 teams if you display them together...

There are. But the way they've mixed the Blue and Gold teams doesn't make sense either. Its off.

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Back