Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true. And Darth Vader had 2000 EXs as well.

And once people start breaking their products, that means even less than 2000. I've seen several broken Vaders on eBay.

But the difference is Fett had 2000 Regulars and Vader has 2,500 regulars. Batman has 7,500.

I think Batman's EX will be coveted down the line because it's already been proven that 2000 EX for popular characters is something that works, but the regulars probably won't see an increase in after market value for a long time.

Overall 2000 ES for popular characters is no more laughable than 1000 or even 500 ES for characters and designs that really can't support that ES. Case in point, Ganondorf from F4F. It's a great statue I'm happy to own, but the 750 EX was too much it.

Don't forget about all of the custom jobs too

This is only the 2nd waitlist I've been on. the first was the Batman PF, didn't get it. hopefully I'm thinking this one will convert because of the big price tag people may cancel. Cause I can see the aftermarket prices being $1,100+ and then later being even $1,400+

This is only the 2nd waitlist I've been on. the first was the Batman PF, didn't get it. hopefully I'm thinking this one will convert because of the big price tag people may cancel. Cause I can see the aftermarket prices being $1,100+ and then later being even $1,400+

If I was them I wouldn't cancel. Id never cancel mine. Too BOSS a statue

Sent from the Bat Computer

The Sideshow alert of 'less than 40 remaining' is showing on the Regular version. The EX must have sold out fast :( ...now had I have known I was gonna pre order the Gladiator Hulk, I might have pulled the trigger on this one. I think those who have ordered both this and the Glad Hulk will be in for a treat as these two will display beautifully together imo. Do you think its a case of EX or fail on this one? :dunno

The Sideshow alert of 'less than 40 remaining' is showing on the Regular version. The EX must have sold out fast :( ...now had I have known I was gonna pre order the Gladiator Hulk, I might have pulled the trigger on this one. I think those who have ordered both this and the Glad Hulk will be in for a treat as these two will display beautifully together imo. Do you think its a case of EX or fail on this one? :dunno

You shouldve told me earlier I wouldve let you know. Yeah man EX went out months ago. Even the reg has been up and down on the warning. 40 is serious. Get on the WL if you can

Sent from the Bat Computer

So your going for Apocalypse Andy. I very nearly ordered this guy but I can't keep up with it all :lol

:lol I've just gone on the WL buddy. Yea, I loved this piece when I first saw it at last years SDCC, especially how good it looks paired up next to Glad hulk :drool so after I decided to pass on both due to circumstances, I didn't think anything of it. Now, as you know, I've PO'd Glad Hulk :slap so I decided to revisit this thread only to find out that the EX has long since sold out :( so who knows, fingers crossed i'll get a conversion :pray:

:lol I've just gone on the WL buddy. Yea, I loved this piece when I first saw it at last years SDCC, especially how good it looks paired up next to Glad hulk :drool so after I decided to pass on both due to circumstances, I didn't think anything of it. Now, as you know, I've PO'd Glad Hulk :slap so I decided to revisit this thread only to find out that the EX has long since sold out :( so who knows, fingers crossed i'll get a conversion :pray:

My fingers are crossed for you cannot wait for the reg :)

Thanks Ant :hi5: Yea, congrats on the reg matey...you got a great price on yours! :clap

Worse case scenario if your Ex doesn't convert you can always pick up the Reg. That's how I would personally display him if I had him anyway but it's still nice to get the ex if you can. Good luck buddy :)

Cheers mate :hi5:

I knew I shouldn't of looked on here. I'm really wanting to order him now :lol

Look at him here with the new up coming Lobo piece :drool

uzyhyza2.jpg

uzyhyza2.jpg

and you shouldn't have mentioned about wanting him now...especially to me! :lol you know how good I am at convincing you to spend your monies Steve :yess: I think you should get him! :lecture :lol he does look awesome plus you've got Glad Hulk on pre order too and you know how incredible the two of them look together!!!

aduqamuh.jpg

ujage5a5.jpg

Can't wait to get this piece and put it on display. A 1/4 scale Apocalypse is a dream come true for me. I've waited a long time for this and wasn't sure we would ever get it. The wait was most certainly worth it.

Look at him here with the new up coming Lobo piece :drool

uzyhyza2.jpg

Steve you've truly done it now lol

This one is going to be epic I don't think you'll regret this one

Especially if we get an arc angel as well :)

Back