Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing, fellows ! I'll keep you all posted on the rock base progress, I just think it'll take a while to have something to show. Then if anyone is interested I'll ask the guy to make more of them. For Colossus I'm using the comiquette base as benchmark. I don't want it to be to too huge like the rounded X-base is, just horizontally big enough to fit his legs.

IMO the Apocalypse and Sinestro exclusives will be the most collectible items that come out in 2014

Sinestro ? because the lower es?

exactly but its not just that. Both are great villians. SS has an excellent sculpt on both characters and low ES. Everyone is clamoring over the trinity which IMO Batman and Superman could be much better and the ES is really inflated. When all the dust settles people will look back and wish they had these two well executed villians that have been under the radar. The low es market will determine the rest.

The DC line definitely went a little over on ES, or SS knows better than us. Truly wonder if batman with ES total of like 9.500 will actually sold out... Or SS simply reprint the non sold version to blue Batman :dunno

tbh imo their batman never really appealed to me for whatever reason..add in the fact that its not the greatest statue in the world PLUS the massive ES…easy pass for me..what was their ES on the ex? like 2,000? lol its laughable

It would be interesting to see how long Batman actually sell out ...

Apo would definitely be expensive after it starts shipping, esp the secondary market.

Batman will be therr for a while. Both him ans Supes we will see for a while and maybe even get tp reward point status lol. Big A will be worth double at least

Sent from the Bat Computer

There's 2000 Boba Fett EXs too....try and find one cheap :huh

Very true. And Darth Vader had 2000 EXs as well.

And once people start breaking their products, that means even less than 2000. I've seen several broken Vaders on eBay.

But the difference is Fett had 2000 Regulars and Vader has 2,500 regulars. Batman has 7,500.

I think Batman's EX will be coveted down the line because it's already been proven that 2000 EX for popular characters is something that works, but the regulars probably won't see an increase in after market value for a long time.

Overall 2000 ES for popular characters is no more laughable than 1000 or even 500 ES for characters and designs that really can't support that ES. Case in point, Ganondorf from F4F. It's a great statue I'm happy to own, but the 750 EX was too much it.

Time will tell, as long as I can sell my statue when I need space at retail, it's good enough :)

Back