Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this piece and put it on display. A 1/4 scale Apocalypse is a dream come true for me. I've waited a long time for this and wasn't sure we would ever get it. The wait was most certainly worth it.

Apocalypse is the reason I started collecting, he is my most anticipated piece.

Well my 6000 post is Apocalypse is ordered. I just put my deposit down

Why wait hey. This is one of them pieces were once it's sold out I will be kicking myself & I can't see SS revisiting the big man any time soon after

Why wait hey. This is one of them pieces were once it's sold out I will be kicking myself & I can't see SS revisiting the big man any time soon after

Yeah and there's nothing worse than chasing them on ebay

Hahahaha I'm pissing myself!! Nice one Steve :lol

You know I will Ant :yess:

Now to get to work on the wolvie lsf lol

My Pre-Order list is getting ridiculous now :lol

This is why I focus on comic PF's only.
I would be screwed otherwise :horror

Talking of comic PF's, I've just scored myself another Sideshow old school classic with the Red Skull PF Exclusive :yess: just one more to get and that will literally be all my desired pieces of the past totally completed!! That piece is the Green Goblin PF....

Yeah and there's nothing worse than chasing them on ebay

Now to get to work on the wolvie lsf lol

I think even Steve has to draw the line somewhere...I think it'll be a dangerous game if he gets involved with LSF's...they are so addictive!! :panic:

That's why I had to set rules x men and movie statues only :)

You've done well sticking with that Ant. I've already lost control and fallen into old habits :(

Ha no, no LSF for me as amazing as they are. One there damn expensive & Two I literally wouldn't have nowhere I could display one. It would live in it's box in my loft. Can you even fit a LSF through the loft hatch come to think of it? :lol

I'm going to patiently wait for the next Wolverine PF :/

Just put an NRD down for the reg. Thought about wait-listing for the ex, but I can't imagine it converting at this point with only 750 pieces. I didn't want to miss out on flex paying the reg, while waiting. Oh well, hopefully my Cap converts.

Just put an NRD down for the reg. Thought about wait-listing for the ex, but I can't imagine it converting at this point with only 750 pieces. I didn't want to miss out on flex paying the reg, while waiting. Oh well, hopefully my Cap converts.

Grats! Welcome to the forums btw. Never hurts to get on the WL, if it does convert, you can just transfer the existing flex payments to the EX.

:lol I've just gone on the WL buddy. Yea, I loved this piece when I first saw it at last years SDCC, especially how good it looks paired up next to Glad hulk :drool so after I decided to pass on both due to circumstances, I didn't think anything of it. Now, as you know, I've PO'd Glad Hulk :slap so I decided to revisit this thread only to find out that the EX has long since sold out :( so who knows, fingers crossed i'll get a conversion :pray:

You will. Im sure of it. Glad to hear the confirmation from you

Worse case scenario if your Ex doesn't convert you can always pick up the Reg. That's how I would personally display him if I had him anyway but it's still nice to get the ex if you can. Good luck buddy :)
I dont man ive always loved the fsct that he could change. I wish the Ex came with an additional hand and that the chainsaw was part of the Reg.

I knew I shouldn't of looked on here. I'm really wanting to order him now :lol

Look at him here with the new up coming Lobo piece :drool

uzyhyza2.jpg

For real. Looks too epic. Get him lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

Lol didnt read this when I said to get him lol congrats bro. I know we will not regret this

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back