Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

Folders!

WWDC43.jpg

This will be interesting. Not sure I am sold on it yet. I have no problem with the way it is now but I also don't have a billion apps.

Google is still the default, but “Each one takes a unique approach to how they search and format results”. Adding Yahoo! and Bing as search options.

No iOS today for users. iBooks. Bringing iBooks to iPhone with iOS 4. They’re bringing all the iBooks enhancements that were on the iPad and bringing it on the iPhone. “Same controls and highlighting and bookmarking and notes.”

Can download same books to all your devices at no extra charge.
If you get PDF attachment in mail, will open iBooks automatically.

"iBooks will automatically sync all your bookmarks and places through all your devices."

~~I hate to say it, but I really think it's a pain in butt trying to read on the iPhone screen.

No iOS today for users. iBooks. Bringing iBooks to iPhone with iOS 4. They’re bringing all the iBooks enhancements that were on the iPad and bringing it on the iPhone. “Same controls and highlighting and bookmarking and notes.”

Wow!!! That is awesome!!!11

Boy Genius claims the phone will launch June 24, and will be $149 and $199 for 16 and 32GB models respectively. Unconfirmed as of now.

WWDC49.jpg

AT&T, Chanel, GE, Nissan, Citi, Unilever, STate Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, Campbell’s Sears, JC Penney, Target, Best Buy, DirecTV, TBS, Disney.

“Apple hosts and sells the ads, so all you have to do is tell us where you want them and make the money.” Chuckles. “We’ve only been selling ads for 8 weeks, and I’d like to just show you about some of the brands that will be advertising with us during the second half of the year…” Jobs claims they’re doing iAds to help their developers earn money and continue to make free and low-cost apps. Developers get a 60% share of the ad revenue.

Back