Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

Jobs is going over the bullet points of FaceTime. Wi-Fi only, no setup, both cameras, “amazing video quality.”

WWDC53.jpg

I don't. I'm talking about the millions of iChat users with computers.

But this is a device that you can literally put in your pocket and take anywhere. And you don't have to look hard for free Wi-Fi these days, anyway.

$199 - 16gb
$299 - 32gb

AT&T making upgrade offer.
If your contract expires any time in 2010 you are immediately eligible

It’s going to be $199 for the 16GB model and $299 for the 32GB model. Same as the 3GS.
Two colors, black and white.

"Now it's based on a handful of standards... but this is going to be an open industry standard."

This is why I respect Apple. They push open standards when everyone else can't agree on anything.

“If your contract expires any time in 2010, you are immediately eligible for a new iPhone 4 at the same 199 or 299 prices if you top up your contract 2 years.”

Again, with all the computers out there already running Apple's iChat, restricting video chat to just iPhone 4 is lame.

I guess, I don't use iChat on anything so it doesn't bother me.

$199 - 16gb
$299 - 32gb

AT&T making upgrade offer.
If your contract expires any time in 2010 you are immediately eligible

Oh....friggin...snap.

Going to ship in US, France, Germany, UK and Japan in June, and 18 other countries in July.

Going to ship in US, France, Germany, UK and Japan in June, and 18 other countries in July.

Now you can get a $99 8GB 3GS for $99. Goes on sale June 24, preorders start June 15.

Now you can get a $99 8GB 3GS for $99. Goes on sale June 24, preorders start June 15.

Back