Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

WWDC24.jpg

On the front there is a front facing camera, a microSIM tray on the side, camera and LED flash, microphone (and screws!) on the bottom, headset jack, second mic for noise cancellation and a sleep/wake button.

And I'm sure I won't be able to afford any of it. :lol

Because you're not elite like the rest of us. Two higher end Mac computers (both desktop and laptop) and an iPod plus a bunch of other Mac swag. I live the dream while you just dream it!

So what are those lines? Those are the primary structural elements to the phone. “This is part of some brilliant engineering.”

“It’s got an integrated antenna right in the structure of the phone.”

The stainless steel band around the side is part of the antenna system.

WWDC26.jpg

That thing is like 12' tall! How am I supposed to carry it around? :mad:

It has a 326dpi resolution.
“There’s a magic number around 300 dpi, if you hold something about 10-12 inches away from your eye, it’s the limit of the human retina to distinguish pixels.”
Around there, things look like continuous curves. “Like a fine printed book.”
At 326 dpi, “we are comfortably over that limit.”

WWDC28.jpg

Standard on the left, Retina on the right:
WWDC29.jpg

It has a 326dpi resolution.
“There’s a magic number around 300 dpi, if you hold something about 10-12 inches away from your eye, it’s the limit of the human retina to distinguish pixels.”
Around there, things look like continuous curves. “Like a fine printed book.”
At 326 dpi, “we are comfortably over that limit.”

Thats awesome...

Must be using At&t :lol

Erica Ogg: Now he's showing us the New York Times, though the connection is hanging a bit. "The networks are always kind of unpredictable in here. If you're on WiFI, if you could just get off, I'd appreciate it," he says.
Monday June 7, 2010 10:41 Erica Ogg

10:42 Erica Ogg: "I don't know what's wrong with our networks," Jobs says. He's silent for a bit. But now he's going to try some back ups, he tells us.

Back