appleseed, takara or HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minivader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one would be better to get? The HT's Deunan or Takara's Deunan?

tak deunan is the same construction as their batman begin figure, and HT's deunan is build similar to their Rocky figure. So their pros and cons should be pretty similar to their past products.

At this time, I have not found any retailer preordering the takara deunan, so its hard to compare pricewise, but its probably close, maybe $20 difference.

Any comments would be great. Thanks.

I reckon if it's all about posing then Taks will most likely take the crown, but for shere accuracy and for looking amazing displayed HT will be the winner. Of course that might all change once you see them in hand, and lets face it we haven't even seen the Deunen face sculpt from Tak yet, but thats how I think it'll turn out.
I want them both!

I'd wait until we see more of Takara's version before we make a decision.
Hasn't the rubber suit Takara used on their Batman Begins had issues with cracking? I seem to have read that somewhere.
Also, is Takara even making a Briareos? If HT is the only one, it will make him the priority for me with the greater number of Deunan Knutes out there between the two versions.

Interesting how everyone makes figures of the same characters at the same time. Is Appleseed really hot right now or something?

ok i've seen the Tak Deunan and i like it, but is Tak doing a Briareos too? i guess the Tak Deunan could go well w/ the HT Briareos

ok i've seen the Tak Deunan and i like it, but is Tak doing a Briareos too? i guess the Tak Deunan could go well w/ the HT Briareos

It seems the HT Deunan has a small head. But the Takara Deunan could go with the HT Briareos. Takara didn't announce a Briareos (yet)

I wouldn't mind see them make more Ghost in the Shell stuff besides Briareos. A better looking Motoko maybe... I'm a big Shirow fan so any figure from his artwork will do fine for me :)

Back