appleseed, takara or HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ragacin,

Those pics are fantastic, and make me even more anxious to receive my Deunan! My dealer will not have them in until next week or maybe even later, seems like the last of all the shipments?!?

Cannot wait!
Andrew
:monkey5:D:monkey5

Just a question about HT Briareos, when you guys have his smgs in his holsters, were you able to attach his scopes?
I can't seem to do it on mine.
Also who's scopes on their guns are loose as well (to the point where it will just drop out off the gun)?

I've long since given up on the scopes for Bri's SMGs. Near as I can tell, the only way to put the guns in the holsters and A) have them stay there snugly and B) put the sights on them is to put them in the holsters upside-down. Unfortunately, the straps have uneven lengths, so you can't just put the holsters on Bri upside down to make the guns mount the right way up. Le sigh!

Now I have both Takara and Hot Toys Deunan (plus HT Briareos) but will keep all of them boxed until able to display them safely under glass protected shelves.

Can't believe I was swayed by this thread into buying a HT Briareos :D Does look good though, I've still too see the new Appleseed, but the 2004 one is one of my favourites.

got my hot toys deunan, and i gotta say, it is effin fantastic! gettin briareos really soon.

i really hope they make tereus as well.

oh and hot toys...those exo suits that they wear, get to it. fast.

I ballsed up, I bought the smaller 1/10 scale Briareos in error! Thankfully the seller is letting me pay the difference, though the 7inch one is pretty damn expensive.

I ballsed up, I bought the smaller 1/10 scale Briareos in error! Thankfully the seller is letting me pay the difference, though the 7inch one is pretty damn expensive.

The 1/10 Appleseed figs are really expensive indeed, but I'm getting them anyway.

It has been awhile since anyone posted any new pics of these two figures, so I though I would bump this. I am anxiously awaiting my Deunan & Briarios to arrive, and would love to see images of anybody elses who might have received them so far...

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

appleseedthqb3.jpg

Back