appleseed, takara or HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them the other day. And Duenan's head is teeny tiny. Like 1/2 the size it should be. But I had no problems with the rubber cracking or sticking to itself and they are extremely posable, despite the rubber. It does look like Deunan is using a variation of the new armor body.

Thanks for posting the updated pics. I still like the original HT sculpted hair head sculpt but the new head size issue and the sticking and peeling issue of the suit has made my mind up, I need to buy Takara's version.
I hope it's not too late to place an order for her.

My HT Appleseed toys come in tomorrow! Those pics on the last page have me ultra excited for them.

I'm getting both Takara and HT figures so I'm going to pay a lot. :) It seems BBTS will receive the HT figures next week, hopefully I'll receive them before going to Tunisia...

Well, as promised, here are some pictures of the HT Briaros. The figure is absolutely stunning and there are no rips or tears in the rubber armor.

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

Back