Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planet of the Apes is a great movie however I have no interest if it is the new license. Sure I will be happy for others who desire this license will come true:) The collection world needs fresh products, at least I need them to bring richness into my collection. I love so many different things which is not good for saving bucks but 80's and 90's are full of great movies, cartoons, TV. shows and comic stories:) And still there are licenses out there to be made from that era. I hope ARH shows interest to these licenses which haven't been done yet...

i think they would knock it out of the park..i personally wanna see more of these awesome 1/4 scale diorama piece like conan, regardless of the license...

i think they would knock it out of the park..i personally wanna see more of these awesome 1/4 scale diorama piece like conan, regardless of the license...

After seeing their proto for Red Sonja and the Conan dio I think we will see more huge dioramas from ARH. It appears to be their thing.

Aaaargh! The space issue! :medic I will have to sell off my 1:6 X-Men collection to get anything else so my only temptation will be Conan!

i didn't see the proto pics of red sonja where r they?

There is a Sonja WIP thread on Statue Marvels in the ARH section but I'll save you the time.

RedSonjaWIP1.jpg

RedSonjaWIP2.jpg

RedSonjaWIP3.jpg

RedSonjaWIP4.jpg

RedSonjaWIP5.jpg

RedSonjaWIP6.jpg

RedSonjaWIP7.jpg

RedSonjaWIP8.jpg

About the Lady warrior above, its not the Sonja yet.
The powers to be have to give the ok and it's not a sure deal
But I have to tell you, she will be what we want her to be.

Last edited:
Make a 1/4 Sleestak from Land of the Lost from the tv show.. I would love that

Back