Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if its childhood lets say think cartoons…lol how old is he and what cartoons were on? I wish it was thundercats id love the full lineup…but back on topic yea…omg any chance its prince valiant…i always loved that and its sorta in line with what ARH has done…doubtful though..so any other suggestions?…I'm more stumped than ever..

Arahom and all you freaks on here are still in your childhood...so it doesn't matter either way..as long as the statues are good

Go Go Gadget Hands

Probably it won't be come true but I wish one of them will be a decent Tarzan: King of Apes license. In fact it makes sense after a Conan product which is based on Robert E. Howard novels, Tarzan is a very popular character like Conan which is created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Even two characters were drawn by great Frazetta so many times...

Its something to what he already does,so must be something fantasy/barbaric/ancient warriors type licence. It could be radical comics titles especially the hercules one.

Probably it won't be come true but I wish one of them will be a decent Tarzan: King of Apes license. In fact it makes sense after a Conan product which is based on Robert E. Howard novels, Tarzan is a very popular character like Conan which is created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Even two characters were drawn by great Frazetta so many times...

Was thinking that too, maybe even John Carter

Was thinking that too, maybe even John Carter

Two good thoughts! :duff:

That would be great because I wouldn't be tempted to get them. At this point the space I have left will be reserved for any future Conan pieces and I suspect that we will see more Conan from SS, Quarantine and ARH based on the success of the recent installments!

Could it be Frazetta's Death Dealer?

Not likely as that family has been going through turmoil for some time.
Moore was supposed to do four Frazetta's but we only managed to get two and then because of their issues the others got squashed. To this day I am still crushed.

Anyway we will know soon enough. They will tell us when the new website is up which should be any day now.

Sorry guys, I wish I had more news for you.
The hang-up is now the new Website and the new CC Gateway that needs to be established to take the new Flex payments.
Almost there.....

All are good guesses. But you will just have to wait and see.
I was mostly excited last year for the Conan at NYCC, this year having these two new licenses, will be major attractions.
At least one of these licenses is big and we will be the exclusive producer, that alone is outstanding achievement for ARH Studios Inc.

Thank you guys for your support, and making this Conan "Sacrifice" a successful hit for ARH Studios. We should be able to know the total ES for Conan soon, and I will post it here.

As long as you keep continuing the greek myth and warriors line I'll be happy. And more CONAN god damn it!:impatient:

As long as you keep continuing the greek myth and warriors line I'll be happy. And more CONAN god damn it!:impatient:

Ditto for the mythological stuff. I'm good on Conan, but the classical theme is perfect. I'll end up purging my actual licenses pieces (except for TMNT) to make room if need be. Seriously.

Sorry guys, I wish I had more news for you.
The hang-up is now the new Website and the new CC Gateway that needs to be established to take the new Flex payments.
Almost there.....

All are good guesses. But you will just have to wait and see.
I was mostly excited last year for the Conan at NYCC, this year having these two new licenses, will be major attractions.
At least one of these licenses is big and we will be the exclusive producer, that alone is outstanding achievement for ARH Studios Inc.

Thank you guys for your support, and making this Conan "Sacrifice" a successful hit for ARH Studios. We should be able to know the total ES for Conan soon, and I will post it here.

:clap:clap:clap good update

bring it on

Back