Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:devil :lol:lol:lol You will thank me later.

It is awesome. My wife doesn't really hassle me about the collecting for the most part (she just wants to know when I will stop) but she is far from enthusiastic about it. She went to the NYCC with me and I have never seen her so animated, mesmerized and genuinely excited about a statue. She actually encouraged me to get it even though I didn't need her to.

If not me then maybe my divorce or bankruptcy attorney may thank you

license updates??

From Arahom,

"I could announce it now, but I really want to show the new website with the new licenses. The darn website is almost ready, so I believe it's worth waiting a little more!

Guys, for us at ARH, it is a tremendous step forward, and we will do our best to represent those brands with the highest quality sculptures and products.

Our team of sculptors is very excited and we can't wait to have the new statues ready!

I can tell you that Troy Mc Devitt, Ehren Bienert, Alex Pereira, and myself, each one will be working in three projects each this year, so there is some really cool stuff coming in 2014."

From Arahom,

"I could announce it now, but I really want to show the new website with the new licenses. The darn website is almost ready, so I believe it's worth waiting a little more!

Guys, for us at ARH, it is a tremendous step forward, and we will do our best to represent those brands with the highest quality sculptures and products.

Our team of sculptors is very excited and we can't wait to have the new statues ready!

I can tell you that Troy Mc Devitt, Ehren Bienert, Alex Pereira, and myself, each one will be working in three projects each this year, so there is some really cool stuff coming in 2014."

I love ARH and will go on to support you in my own way:) Keep going...

From Arahom,

any eta on the website? lol and i honestly can't wait love the work so far!

oh yeah definitely gonna be great man..so..if not GoT then what? you guys have any ideas? i feel like guessing is pointless bcz it literally could be anything...

oh yeah definitely gonna be great man..so..if not GoT then what? you guys have any ideas? i feel like guessing is pointless bcz it literally could be anything...

I don't have a clue...:dunno... just waiting for them to announce it. I bet it's something great!

Dinosaurs, prehistoric mammals, maybe something from novels or comics

Back