Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Damn, that is so much 1/6 gold right there...congrats, man!

I want to share something very special. The best leader I ever served under in the military. He was always a story teller and he was a natural at it. He was the first leader who actually showed he cared for his soldiers. Never knew he was much of a writer. He recently retired a few years back and was diagnosed with Stage 3 Cancer. I am happy to say he has beaten the cancer and is now going on volume 6 of his novel.

Below is an article on him

3715_543104059038702_1106100127_n.jpg

If you want to know more about him you can check out his facebook page.

FLUX Genesis
477_117471051743806_795126052_n.jpg

Last edited:

Great post, Steve! Glad to hear such a positive story about your friend surviving his cancer as we all know that is just something aweful to have to deal with. I'm glad he was able to put his talents out their in his book and I hope he has some success with his series! Definitely an inspiration for everyone!
And congrats on those GBU figures! Just awesome stuff, man!

Great post, Steve! Glad to hear such a positive story about your friend surviving his cancer as we all know that is just something aweful to have to deal with. I'm glad he was able to put his talents out their in his book and I hope he has some success with his series! Definitely an inspiration for everyone!
And congrats on those GBU figures! Just awesome stuff, man!

Thanks for the kind words.

Best mentor I had in the military. Really let me be me and allowed me to grow. Too many times supervisors want to impose their beliefs on to you and that is one thing I cannot stand. I love to think for my own and generate my own opinions. He really allowed me to do that and it was no coincidence it was the best I performed as a Soldier/Sergeant in all my assignments.

Beautiful figures, congrats! Will be interested to see your VM Blondie with those guys.

That's awesome of your friend. Beating cancer at that stage is tough, looks like he found his creative juices while doing it!

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" VM Bounty Hunter Blondie

I just received Velvet Morning's Fullset Bounty Hunter Blondie! :yess:

Looks amazing in-hand. Will be selling my bashed one soon enough after I receive the HS back from the painter.

621450_118588034965441_956712350_o.jpg

576401_118587878298790_1134159624_n.jpg

I'm going to need some long pegs for Rainman's Blondie. He looks too short.

My new wall setup

415638_118587764965468_118813727_o.jpg

That's a great photo. Is this for RM's contest?

Also, is Elvis1976 making you a John McClane? :)

Back