Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Awesome collection and setup! All the custom figs look great! :rock

Thanks man I just looked through your collection and it seems like you have a large collection going. You have any pics of your display? Would love to bounce some ideas off you.

Congrats for the presentation of superman and spider, and massive congrats for you adorable kid ;)

Thanks man I just looked through your collection and it seems like you have a large collection going. You have any pics of your display? Would love to bounce some ideas off you.

Thanks for visiting my collection thread. :duff

What you see is what I have displayed right now. I don't have any glass displays except for my curio cabinet. All my other collectibles are either displayed out in the open on shelves or still in they boxes. I am in the process of making some custom displays for my foyer, but it looks like it won't happen till the end of the year. I really hope it will be sooner than that. Just too busy at the moment, unfortunately. :)

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" ~ Superman ~

Here is my Supes

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Last edited:

Great collection Steve. Is Serang for sure doing Prince? I will have to get that. I also hope he considers Slash.

Very cool encased cabinet!

Wow big coincidence. Today is, Wear a tourist shirt, day and someone in the office brought a Transilvania T-shirt on and we went off talking about Romania. I went to Constanta on a 2 week exercise with the Army and had a good time out there.

Also I've seen your shelves before and in one way or another it inspired me to make sure my prized possessions were well protected.
Great collection and It gives me the impression you love Star Wars :lol

Very nice collection! I like how your not using any display stands for your figures, I can't seem get them to stand on their own like your figures are :)

Very nice collection! I like how your not using any display stands for your figures, I can't seem get them to stand on their own like your figures are :)

Thanks man

Some figures are trickier than others to get in a good position. I try not to obsess too much if the pose is not "Just Right". As long as its close to what I want I am happy.

I also like collectors who use the stands and think it looks very well organized. I wouldn't rule out posing my collection in that manner, but at the moment I am happy putting them in a cool pose.

Edit: I gave in to my Enterbay Arnold. He keeps falling over and I finally used a stand for him. I also like the T-600 stand. His head almost touched the top of the detolf shelf so I moved him outside next to Arnold :)

You posted it all over the Internet, it's hardly a "secret" room anymore now is it?!! :lol

Great collection dude!:)

Back