Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

The coat is indeed a thing of beauty, congrats again. :)

If a figure was ever worthy of a video review, it's Serang's Jimi... that thing is absolutely astounding. As are his next two upcoming releases! Really wish I was a bigger fan of the icons he's been creating lately, I would love to own one of his masterpieces; they are 1/6 as art in its truest form.

I'll have to make a few practice videos before so I am prepped up.
I bought the Ultimate package so I'll be able to review everything.
Serang says it should be shipping next week.

Almost pulled the trigger on Beethoven, but Morpheus became available.

Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

That collection is growing at Ludicrous Speed! Save some for the rest of us! :lol

Great stuff! Congrats and keep those shelves full!

I am so digging the Samurai Wolverine; Soldier

I am falling in love with him too. He might be getting a new owner soon :monkey2

Here's one last pic of him

DSC_0001-7.jpg

That collection is growing at Ludicrous Speed! Save some for the rest of us! :lol

Great stuff! Congrats and keep those shelves full!

:hi5:

Thanks man! Can't wait to get the rest of my stuff.

---------------

Just got Deathblow in so I found it fitting to put it where I can see it.

IMG_2666.jpg

Finally got Pee Wee in today!
Posing him like this until I receive Gary's bike :)

DSC_0001-8.jpg

424198_4056533704366_1442734862_n.jpg

DSC_0004-5.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg

DSC_0005-6.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats army, Pee Wee is a really great piece. :rock Really love that setup overall as well, as I've said before. :hi5:

Congrats army, Pee Wee is a really great piece. :rock Really love that setup overall as well, as I've said before. :hi5:

Thanks man. I've been wanting to upgrade the lighting, but just haven't had much time. I reserved the top shelf of my two detolfs for Jimi(s) :panic:

Then it will be some more musical shelves once i get all my stuff from Elvis.

Got Mark IV today. Thanks Mike for making it happen.

Made some moves and I think I am happy with this setup. My Wall Display will be limited to Rainman, Serang, Elvis1976 and hopefully Beto.

Indiana Jones, CPT America are on my FS thread and I am still undecided on Wolverine.

581189_4063615121397_1823870967_n.jpg

217805_4063614961393_1120222857_n.jpg

Fixed my Nikon Camera so I'll take better pictures. I'll also take pictures of my Wall Display once Jimi arrives. :panic:

Last edited:

Felt I needed to take some better pics of CPT Miller.
This figure is sick!!!

574774_4084532204311_1347879892_n.jpg
522021_4084528044207_831119205_n.jpg
255243_4084528844227_400754795_n.jpg

No weathering needed on Serang figures. It comes ready to display right out the box.​

Last edited:

Nice pics Steve:hi5: I wish I could afford one of Serangs figures. I still have my eyes set on Beethoven, but it's way out of my price range:(

You should go for IMINIMES Agent Smith. He will accompany Neo and Morph perfectly.

Great collection, I like those little wood panels you got Indy and Cap on!:) ..actually I seen that Captain America during the week in a comic book store, the first time I have ever seen a hot toy outside of my own collection, I felt like asking the guy if I could pose him properly for him!:lol

Nice pics Steve:hi5: I wish I could afford one of Serangs figures. I still have my eyes set on Beethoven, but it's way out of my price range:(

You should go for IMINIMES Agent Smith. He will accompany Neo and Morph perfectly.

I was taken aback when I received the invoice for CPT Miller but decided to pull the trigger on it anyway, because I really wanted CPT Miller in my collection.

I won't think twice about spending that much for a figure he makes that I want. Serang doesn't cut corners, he weathers his figures, and he even signed the box with a personal message. His figures are very low in number (mine is 5 of 5) Can't wait for Jimi :panic:

As for Agent Smith. I am sure I'll find him in the For Sale Section at some point (No offense to anybody, but you know its true) so I am not worried about it. Serang figures don't hit the FS section so if you like it you better get it when you have the chance.

Great collection, I like those little wood panels you got Indy and Cap on!:) ..actually I seen that Captain America during the week in a comic book store, the first time I have ever seen a hot toy outside of my own collection, I felt like asking the guy if I could pose him properly for him!:lol

The wood panels are part of the detolf. I got them in this color wood to match the rest of my room. :)

CPT America is for sale. Have some more figures coming in and I don't think he fits in with my collection. I've also been made an offer on Wolverine and Indiana Jones DX is also for sale.

Got Mark IV today. Thanks Mike for making it happen.

Made some moves and I think I am happy with this setup. My Wall Display will be limited to Rainman, Serang, Elvis1976 and hopefully Beto.

Indiana Jones, CPT America are on my FS thread and I am still undecided on Wolverine.

581189_4063615121397_1823870967_n.jpg

217805_4063614961393_1120222857_n.jpg

Fixed my Nikon Camera so I'll take better pictures. I'll also take pictures of my Wall Display once Jimi arrives. :panic:

I haven't been on the freaks in awhile but this is the type of collection that makes me want to get back into collecting. Excellent collection my friend.:clap

Back