Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

just messing around with some tools i downloaded

supes3.gif

Last edited:

I love all the woodwork in your secret room. Well displayed collection!

Will you be buying Iminimes Neo? Yours looks great apart from the sculpt. But the clothes are definitely the best around (so far).

Did I also hear wind you have Morpheus on the way?

Very nice and clean setup.

Great set up man! We have a similar collection! I like how you added a picture of you as well. Gives a nice personal touch, It's nice to see some real life "freaks" every once in a while.

Great set up man! We have a similar collection! I like how you added a picture of you as well. Gives a nice personal touch, It's nice to see some real life "freaks" every once in a while.

Thanks man just want everyone to know I'm no young punk :lol
I am in my prime and enjoying life. I love collecting and having stuff up on my shelf that I can look at at and be proud of.

Now if they would only do a Sho-Nuff and Bruce LeRoy figure....MAYBE....Serang can be convinced to do it.....yeah fat chance...lol

Now if they would only do a Sho-Nuff and Bruce LeRoy figure....MAYBE....Serang can be convinced to do it.....yeah fat chance...lol

There are a lot of great sculptors on these boards. Just have to be patient. Everyone I can think of capable of delivering a homerun are booked for the entire year. Serang would do an awesome job and so would Rainman. We'll see what happens :)

Serang heard our voice and decided to take on Prince and Bob Marley. So you never know

Excellent scores, congrats on Morpheus! :rock

You are cherry picking some awesome pieces from various SSF collections lately :lol

Excellent scores, congrats on Morpheus! :rock

You are cherry picking some awesome pieces from various SSF collections lately :lol

lol Thank you man.

Going after some of these pieces is not cheap I'll say that much, but It is worth it.

Morpheus looks so amazing in hand. The coat is crazy good! Someone was trying to sell me just the coat for $800 the other day :horror
After that I felt I had no wayyy in hell of getting the full figure, but I got lucky :)

I think Serang's Jimi (2) will be my first video review :rock

lol Thank you man.

Going after some of these pieces is not cheap I'll say that much, but It is worth it.

Morpheus looks so amazing in hand. The coat is crazy good! Someone was trying to sell me just the coat for $800 the other day :horror
After that I felt I had no wayyy in hell of getting the full figure, but I got lucky :)

I think Serang's Jimi (2) will be my first video review :rock

The coat is indeed a thing of beauty, congrats again. :)

If a figure was ever worthy of a video review, it's Serang's Jimi... that thing is absolutely astounding. As are his next two upcoming releases! Really wish I was a bigger fan of the icons he's been creating lately, I would love to own one of his masterpieces; they are 1/6 as art in its truest form.

Back