Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" Who you gonna call?!?!

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Finally in my collection a dream come true.
This was put together by none other than Elvis1976

Thank you man this is so awesome I can't thank you enough. I have to run to work so I will clean this post up with better pics but just to give you guys a look at my first Elvis figures in my collection.

Thank you
:)
557502_4173749074677_1347612033_n.jpg
390411_4173756834871_145527441_n.jpg
564460_4173750754719_1601146876_n.jpg

390532_4173752554764_530006215_n.jpg
548323_4173754074802_1742292129_n.jpg
543419_4173755074827_1776188414_n.jpg
223872_4173755674842_1836921357_n.jpg

Forgot to mention Elbow pads are still a WIP.

Last edited:
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Great Update; Soldier met Zeddemore aka Bernie Hudson at the Austin Comic Con, Very Cool and Laid Back

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" Who you gonna call?!?!

DSC_0029-2.jpg

That is money right there...congrats army! :hi5:

Your collection is looking great. Love the GBs. Elvis is a master at what he does.

Congrats, army! I bet he set you back 'a few dollars'...eh? eh? :naughty

That's an awesome piece man, and if I remember correctly you have a Rainman Manco on the way?

Congrats, army! I bet he set you back 'a few dollars'...eh? eh? :naughty

That's an awesome piece man, and if I remember correctly you have a Rainman Manco on the way?

Thanks man!

Yes
and Tuco
and Angeleyes

Yeah this hobby is not cheap, but it is awesome.

I wish Rainman gave all his figures this type of treatment.
Opening this box was like wow.
All the little things like the brochure and the cloth and the Rainman logo on the actual black box.

It felt so special :monkey2 :rotfl

I wish Rainman gave all his figures this type of treatment.
Opening this box was like wow.
All the little things like the brochure and the cloth and the Rainman logo on the actual black box.

It felt so special :monkey2 :rotfl

I hear you, his earlier stuff got the ROYAL treatment! I doubt we'll see that from him again, unfortunately. :(

The 'a few dollars' comment was a bad pun, btw. :lol

Congrats on the upcoming Sergio Leon 1/6 love, too!

I hear you, his earlier stuff got the ROYAL treatment! I doubt we'll see that from him again, unfortunately. :(

The 'a few dollars' comment was a bad pun, btw. :lol

Congrats on the upcoming Sergio Leon 1/6 love, too!

:slap Dammit man completely missed it! :rotfl

First thing that entered my mind was, "Yeah man this aint cheap" :monkey2 :rotfl

Man, your collection did a complete 180! That is an amazing addition. Are you expecting Jimi Hendrix as well? Your going extra hard at this hobby Steve. Congrats!!!

Man, your collection did a complete 180! That is an amazing addition. Are you expecting Jimi Hendrix as well? Your going extra hard at this hobby Steve. Congrats!!!

Thanks man!

Yeah my Hendrix was the last to ship :monkey2

I got the Grand Package so I'm getting it all!! :yess:

Won't be getting any grand packages anytime down the line. I sort of figured out my taste and I am being very selective. Just so happens I am getting stuff all at the same time. These next few Rainman releases are going to be insane. With Anton at-bat, Bickle or Jack on deck, its going to get interesting. Not to mention MG showing some mad skills with Dark Helmet :horror Good thing Seb is not taking commissions. :lol Still got some unfinished stuff from him though.

Without Wonka and Pee Wee my collection looks a lot more serious. Good thing I got Beetlejuice coming to spruce things up :lol Thank goodness I'm not in to horror and I can observe Beto's releases from a distance and take a breather.

On a side note my Goonies Poster arrived and I need to take it to the frame shop.

254962_4046334689397_985457608_n.jpg

Last edited:

I applaud you my friend. The money these things cost is only half the battle. The searching and waiting for the right opportunity to strike is always a challenge. I'm pretty sure it took some real digging to come up with that GBU, you put in the work so you deserve it! Now tell me that Doc doesn't look 1000 times better now that you've got a Grail Western collection!

I applaud you my friend. The money these things cost is only half the battle. The searching and waiting for the right opportunity to strike is always a challenge. I'm pretty sure it took some real digging to come up with that GBU, you put in the work so you deserve it! Now tell me that Doc doesn't look 1000 times better now that you've got a Grail Western collection!

Doc has been looking better and better everyday on his own. COL Mortimer is a beauty and shouldn't be considered a companion figure to Blondie (Even though he is) , but you know what I mean. This is a masterpiece!

Last edited:
Back