Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Wow, that rainman figure seems to smoke all the recent ones, just amazing detail. Makes the doc look second hand.

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" COL Mortimer

Mortimer has arrived !! :yess:

390438_4188287438127_944799760_n.jpg

Steve!

Wow, man!!! Just floored seeing this! The box looks insane and the figure is just incredible! Congrats on this grail piece! Absolutely stunning and a true pride of any collection! And to think this is just the taste of the others to come! OH boy....! Congrats again! :hi5:

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" COL Mortimer

Where on earth did you find a Rainman Tuco and Angel Eyes? Nice find man! :hi5:

Combination of luck, being at the right place at the right time and asking. :)

Steve!

Wow, man!!! Just floored seeing this! The box looks insane and the figure is just incredible! Congrats on this grail piece! Absolutely stunning and a true pride of any collection! And to think this is just the taste of the others to come! OH boy....! Congrats again! :hi5:

Thanks man!

Yeah can't wait to have the others in-hand and to think Jimi is on the way. (I have a feeling postman will be knocking on my door tomorrow :panic: )

I'm been fortunate so far being able to obtain what I am looking for, but it hasn't always been that way. Tried for Months to find a DX Wonka and a FS Eagleeye with no luck. Can't win them all.

Wow, that rainman figure seems to smoke all the recent ones, just amazing detail. Makes the doc look second hand.

A lot of love and extra attention was given to this early release from Rainman. It was truly an awesome experience opening this masterpiece up.

Maybe he thought the collector could do without all the small things, but I think he should get back to doing the little things in the presentation. I've had several Rainman unboxing experiences and this one was the best one.

Last edited:

Love the set up really really sharp! Those Ghostbusters look fantastic seb did an amazing job as usual with them. Can't wait to get all my stuff out on display and a thread started.

Love the set up really really sharp! Those Ghostbusters look fantastic seb did an amazing job as usual with them. Can't wait to get all my stuff out on display and a thread started.

Do it man. Never too early to start. Its neat to see others members collection grow or transform.

I got some new lights on my wall display and I think I am happy with them.

That Mortimer is outstanding!!! Man it looks ridiculously good, hopefully Rainman will go back to the other packaging/presentation. Glad you got it, (even if it was at my expense haha). Congrats on a grail.

That Mortimer is outstanding!!! Man it looks ridiculously good, hopefully Rainman will go back to the other packaging/presentation. Glad you got it, (even if it was at my expense haha). Congrats on a grail.

Could have been yours "For a few Dollars More"

Literally :lecture :monkey1

Thank you!

:hi5:

Steve
Great addition. Can't wait to see the Beetlejuice and Henrix once they arrive. True quality collection you have going.

Wow, what an amazing collection. Your Rainman Mortimer is off the hook! :rock2

Thanks man!

I broke my Kit Lens on my Nikon D90 so I can't get a good shot of the rest of my display. Got some more goodies on the way :panic:

So what version of Serang's Jimi Hendrix did you get? The Grand Package set? :rock

Angeleyes and Tuco. Don't have them in hand yet though. Probably won't get those until the end of the month

Oh my god. Where do you mnage to find these RM pieces!? I thought they were really rare! :panic::panic::panic:

Awesome. Your trio will be complete.

Back