Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap! that looks friggin' awesome! haven't gotten my ship notice yet. i cannot wait to see what this looks like in person.

Looks damn nice!!!! Hairs dark, but no biggie.

Kongrats to anyone getting this bad ass mofo:rock

WOWWWWWWWW thanks for the pictures man!!! Damnit Sideshow charge me already!! Reefer, your pics of the Conan next to Leonidas have me wanting that Leonidas as well. Those 2 pieces look outstanding together.

All the Blood looks awesome..superb piece...And for once I think the exclusive extra broken sword on rock doesnt look cheap..

Have to admit I thought it was a dumb exclusive (since it has nothing to do with that scene) but it does look pretty good.

Looks great! I will probably still lighten the hair a bit, touch up the blood, add some light weathering here and there and repaint the eyes. It looks great as is, but with some finesse it can be even better. :rock

Was there that much blood on the sword in the film at that point?

Also, one little thing that bugged me about the sword was the handle. It is too short. His hand takes up almost the entire thing and it is a double handed broadsword. But that is so minor. The piece looks amazing! I am sorry I canceled it, but with all the other pieces coming, this was an economic casualty.

Was there that much blood on the sword in the film at that point?

Also, one little thing that bugged me about the sword was the handle. It is too short. His hand takes up almost the entire thing and it is a double handed broadsword. But that is so minor. The piece looks amazing! I am sorry I canceled it, but with all the other pieces coming, this was an economic casualty.

Actually the handle size is about perfect. If anything it is a tad too long. As you can see from this shot.

conan-barabarian-1-set-2.jpg

conanpf10.jpg

And this is the part of the film were he is ready to fight Rexor inside Doom's Mountain. He just got done hacking up a bunch of people. His blade may be a bit too bloody and Conan himself is not bloody enough. But still a GREAT statue.

Looks great! I will probably still lighten the hair a bit, touch up the blood, add some light weathering here and there and repaint the eyes. It looks great as is, but with some finesse it can be even better. :rock

Post some pics when your done. I'd like to see how your touch ups look compared to the production piece.

I think this one looks decent compared to the latest T2 PF but, the hilt colour looks wrong on both the Atlantean and the Fathers sword..maybe a tad too much blood on the sword.

I think this one looks decent compared to the latest T2 PF but, the hilt colour looks wrong on both the Atlantean and the Fathers sword..maybe a tad too much blood on the sword.

I love the amount of the blood on the sword. I just finished watching the movie and your right, there is wayyyyy too much blood to be screen accurate...BUT, adding the extra blood on the sword and his "reaching" hand make this PF standout and add nice color in my opinion. A good decision on behalf of Sideshow

Only thing I could say is I would like to see a bit more disdain in his expression... but aside from that it is golden. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this after all, just too cool to pass on.

Back