Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few pics of my Conan EX I received today.
Conan.jpg

ConanClose.jpg

ConanProfile.jpg

ConanProfileClose.jpg

Awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on this

Last edited:
The sword is detachable and I love how he is packaged. The box is just a little over half as tall as the regular SS packages with Conan on the left side and the base on the right. This style of packing seems more solid, easier to remove and replace the PF in the packaging and just so much easier to handle in general.

thanx buddy

Cool! What number did you get?

No one seems to be answering this question so far.

IMO this is the greatest Conan collectible ever.I think I'm gonna buy one, IF I find a good deal.

Looks great from in-hand pics!
Solid piece. Will grab it when my local Sideshow dealer will deliver it.

Cool! What number did you get?

No one seems to be answering this question so far.

I got the very low #54. Sorry, I mentioned it in my latest purchase thread, but thought now one would care in this thread.:D

Can the necklace be made to rest on his chest as it does in the film photo or is it too tight to be moved downwards?

Still though, tie for best Arnold collectible alongside the Term 1:1 bust and this is also one awesome Conan collectible, this piece is definately hard to resist no doubt. Now I see why Pitu made this his first pick at last years SDCC.

conan-barabarian-1-set-2.jpg

conanpf10.jpg

Can the necklace be made to rest on his chest as it does in the film photo or is it too tight to be moved downwards?

Still though, tie for best Arnold collectible alongside the Term 1:1 bust and is also one awesome Conan collectible, this one is hard to resist no doubt. Now I see why Pitu made this his first pick at last years SDCC.

conan-barabarian-1-set-2.jpg

conanpf10.jpg

Unfortunately, it can't be adjusted. The strap is part of the neck and the symbol itself just barely moves.

just got my shipping notice for the ex. can't wait!

Cool. I wonder if mine will ever ship.

I made a thread in the "Ask SS" section asking how they decide the order in which to ship out the items.

I still don't get how mine hasn't shipped when I ordered in the first seconds of it being put on the site. Hopefully soon... :confused:

Fantastic pics Samuel!!!! Just unreal!!! Thank you.

Please post pics of the rest of your collection. Looks badass!!! Love the red velvet too.

Just opened mine, which is number 70... And it's damn nice. I definitely needs some work, which I will get right on. I think they made the black warpaint TOO ashy, which takes away from the impact of it. The sword needs some detail work to make it not look too much like a toy sword, and as already reported the hair is too dark and the eyes need more intensity.

But those are nitpicks. I know that the reason I am doing this is because of how damn blown away I was by this statue at the con. It's still a great statue, one I highly recommend for any true Conan fan. But with some work, it will be THE statue to own.

Here are some very quick and dirty photos.

Conan001.jpg

Conan002.jpg

Conan003.jpg

Conan004.jpg

Conan005.jpg

Nice Josh... really looking forward to your work on this one :rock You are the person to do this PF justice :rock

Back