Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is up with his neck in this photo??? It almost looks spliced.

conanpf11.jpg

What is up with his neck in this photo??? It almost looks spliced.

conanpf11.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I thought the same thing when I really looked at this pic. ...so much so, I had to go double check my Conan's neck. It's all one sculpt and flush, I think it's just a wierd camera illusion from the shadows and war paint.

These are the $2800 ones that are taken from the original molds.

The Destroyer Atlantean is two inches longer than the Barbarian Atlantean overall -- an inch longer grip and an inch longer in the cutting edge of the blade. Other differences: the ricasso is slightly wider on this version of the Atlantean, the steel langets are more "hooked," and the grip is wrapped with round leather lace.

Destroyer top

Barbarian bottom

Conan%20Swords%20Barbarian%20and%20Destroyer.jpg

Last edited:
Something interesting I just noticed. I finally got my shipping notice, after being charged for this back on April 29th. Now I ordered the regular through a dealer, but I've dealt with them for years so no worries there. I just checked the tracking info and it's being delivered from SSC's home base not to the dealer then me. Now this normally wouldn't be a problem and I might actually prefer this. My only concern is being charged up to 3 weeks in advance without warning and have to start juggling the old bank accounts. So guys and gals if this is a new practice from dealers, make sure you've got the coins in place and those credit cards cleared.

WOW...this come out very nice...Im still bummed that I had to cancel this..Congrats to the freaks that got one.

awesome pics dude!!! i cant wait for mine!!!!!!!! hurry up SS already!

can i ask how he comes packaged?
Does the arm holding the sword come off or something?

awesome pics dude!!! i cant wait for mine!!!!!!!! hurry up SS already!

can i ask how he comes packaged?
Does the arm holding the sword come off or something?

The sword is detachable and I love how he is packaged. The box is just a little over half as tall as the regular SS packages with Conan on the left side and the base on the right. This style of packing seems more solid, easier to remove and replace the PF in the packaging and just so much easier to handle in general.

Back