Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Not that it would make it look better, but at least they would not be odd looking AND inaccurate. :lol

Considering this is exactly how they had the concept drawn, I'm thinking we are stuck with it. Still 50/50 on this. Ex will probably push me over the edge if it's a good swap out.

Considering this is exactly how they had the concept drawn, I'm thinking we are stuck with it. Still 50/50 on this. Ex will probably push me over the edge if it's a good swap out.

They didn't put the netting there because you wouldnt be able to see her cleavage as well. It's a better selling point.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

They didn't put the netting there because you wouldnt be able to see her cleavage as well. It's a better selling point.

Then leave it completely off like the concept artwork, or have larger netting like some of the comic art. Not hard.

Then leave it completely off like the concept artwork, or have larger netting like some of the comic art. Not hard.

Maybe its like a compromise for the fans and a sexier take on the character? Not sure, i didn't really know about her until two days ago but liking the character and I might pick up the statue. Hopefully they'll change it with cx reactions and feedback? It Has happened

While everyone is crying out for more 1:4 Predators this is a bit of a let down.
Still ordered! :rock

The attitude of a true collector :lol

I hope this means Predator PF's. Out of curiosity what is the difference between a PF & MQ because I can't see any difference except for the price. I would of loved to bought the P2 MQ but that price :horror

I'm not that excited for this at the moment and I'm usually all over predator statutes.
Maybe it hasn't hit me yet.
Looking forward to more pics.

EX better be a swap out head and hand with bio. Glad to see any Alien/Pred related PFs

Strange, this is EXACTLY what I thought when I looked at it. A regular sculpt will make this just look like a random statue of a woman with gauntlets otherwise.

I'm thinking though the base will make or break it. If It's a Queen alien head sculpt she's standing on that will make all the difference.

Out of curiosity what is the difference between a PF & MQ because I can't see any difference except for the price.
She has never been in any movies so not a Maquette.

Can't wait to see how they priced this one up.
Understand the concerns over netting but it's a chick with a Bio :rock

I am going to wait for the preview pics before I pass the supreme verdict.

I'm surprised they have done her as a PF, nice to see though. Not for me as I like my Predators be be more Yautja...ish but it is cool none the less.

Didn't know the Wolf was back in stock :slap Typical SS.

You do realise Wolf is 1:5 and this 1:4?
May not look great as a pair, if scale bothers you.

Mmmm...Price, base, Ex? Roll on Tuesday

This does look very promising, I just hope it turns out as good the designs but it will come down to Price, Base, and the EX. as you stated Colin, that said, Lets have some fun, I hope the EX is a Weapon and the COH is common to both versions + wouldn't it be Cool if she where standing on a Dead Alien Pile with some Green Acid Blood Splattered around for effect?

Al

just a short back-story

Machiko is a human woman of Japanese descent. As a young woman, Machiko witnessed her father, Akira Noguchi, commit seppuku (a suicide honor-killing) when he was fired from the Yashido company for embezzlement. Before dying, Akira told his daughter to restore their family's honor; he'd composed a Death Poem for Machiko, but her mother, Keiko, refused to let her read it until many years later. Machiko would grow up to be a loner, but hoping to fulfill her father's wishes she began training in martial arts.

Powers & Abilities

Machiko Noguchi is a woman of exceptional strength, skill, and ability to adapt to her situation. Despite the fact that as a human, she is considerably weaker than an average Predator, she has still held her own against them on several occasions, as well as against Xenomorphs.

She has extensive and intimate knowledge of Predator culture and society, and is quite fluent in their customs and behavior.

Machiko typically makes use of various Predator equipment in battle, namely weapons and armor, but she also has experience with conventional human weaponry, as well as various forms of unarmed combat.

just thought I would catch you up on the intermingling

Be Cool
Al

She also has an Alien Queen Head in her quarters where she sleeps. Just thought I'd add that in there :)

Al, I seriously need a lottery win so I can upgrade to a mansion with adequate display room :rock

Yeah. I'm getting rid of a book case to make some more room. I used to display all my alien/predator/terminator books, games and video games but they will have to go in a box for awhile.

Some form of Queen on the base and unmasked portrait with switchout Bio in hand for the Ex :rock

Whatever, I'm getting it...
As long as it's nowhere near P2 money!

Kinda wish this was 1:5 to go with the others, and keep the price down.

Real netting and mixed media = $.

Someone used to have a sig on here that said "1/5 scale is fail scale"
I kind off agree but then I counted all the 1/5 statues and it's more than my 1/4 stuff. Pretty close though.
I have 15 pieces that are 1/5 and one on the way and like 10 1/4 pieces.
I like the bigger 1/4 stuff but I also don't like mixed media as much and 1/5 is usually sculpted.

Back