Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Even though I know nothing about this character she defiantly looks cool as a statue, unfortunately I'm tapped out at 20 PO's so I'm going to have to pass.. I doubt I'll be able to order anything until 2015, so I hope nothing good comes out this year :)

Even though I know nothing about this character she defiantly looks cool as a statue, unfortunately I'm tapped out at 20 PO's so I'm going to have to pass.. I doubt I'll be able to order anything until 2015, so I hope nothing good comes out this year :)

:horror 20 PO's you sir are a :FREAK:

WOW!
Al

Also, for those of you not familiar with his work:

https://kunkka.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

came across his work sometime back, when I was researching Stanley another Impressive artist, looking forward to seeing more of his stuff in statue form, some we might not be able to get past the Censors :laugh::laugh:

Be Cool Dave
Al

:jawd: Wonderful. :buttrock:

Thank you Igo.

These would make some Great PF's IMO in the Realm of Fantasy or additional members to the Court of the Dead, Enjoy

Traxex

Laska/Gyromancer

Gina/Gyromancer

Damonen

Queen of Pain

Vengeful Spirit

Be Cool
Al

I'd be shocked if she's over $379.99...I guess it'll all depend on what she's got with her, but even with a swap out HS, that's likely as high as it'd go...I believe. Again, it's all speculation until Tuesday, but that's where I'd place my bets.

As for the EX...I'm not sure what it'd be. A masked HS is possible, as it's not vital to the character and would act as more of a bonus for those who get it. I mean, it's awesome, and definitely suits/becomes the character, but it'd still work without it. I could also see them throwing in a swap out weapon or the likes, and just doing both HS for everyone. It really could go any way...Sideshow has been a little less predictable on this front lately.

Either way, this one definitely came out of left field, and I'll be checking back until Tuesday to see if any pictures pop up!

This has given me a kick up the arse and made me reconsider everything.
Sideshow have been throwing so much awesome stuff out, that's hard to ignore, that it's time to stop ordering everything and concentrate on what's important to me...
PREDATOR!
With a splattering of Aliens & Avengers.

Might seriously have to drop Red Sonja & Green Ivy.

This is basically where I hit last year. I went on a run of sorts of wanting so many things, and now I've hit the point where I had to cancel things that were more...spur of the moment buys, over things that actually spoke to me. They were beautiful pieces of art that'd be great to own...but as you said, things are flying out now, and there's some great stuff to choose from, so even from a simple artistic standpoint you've got to be picky. Red Sonja looks amazing, and I'm sure she'll turn out fantastic...I did have to cancel her though, as I've had to slow my orders and am now trying to focus on characters that really mean something to me over pieces that just look pretty (not a knock to anyone who buys things that just look pretty! If you can afford it, more power to ya!)

With the two Alien busts on the way for 2014, this looks like it MAY be one that I hammer down for 2015. It'll depend on the reveal Tuesday (or sooner!)

I'd be shocked if she's over $379.99...I guess it'll all depend on what she's got with her, but even with a swap out HS, that's likely as high as it'd go...I believe. Again, it's all speculation until Tuesday, but that's where I'd place my bets.

As for the EX...I'm not sure what it'd be. A masked HS is possible, as it's not vital to the character and would act as more of a bonus for those who get it. I mean, it's awesome, and definitely suits/becomes the character, but it'd still work without it. I could also see them throwing in a swap out weapon or the likes, and just doing both HS for everyone. It really could go any way...Sideshow has been a little less predictable on this front lately.

Either way, this one definitely came out of left field, and I'll be checking back until Tuesday to see if any pictures pop up!

This is basically where I hit last year. I went on a run of sorts of wanting so many things, and now I've hit the point where I had to cancel things that were more...spur of the moment buys, over things that actually spoke to me. They were beautiful pieces of art that'd be great to own...but as you said, things are flying out now, and there's some great stuff to choose from, so even from a simple artistic standpoint you've got to be picky. Red Sonja looks amazing, and I'm sure she'll turn out fantastic...I did have to cancel her though, as I've had to slow my orders and am now trying to focus on characters that really mean something to me over pieces that just look pretty (not a knock to anyone who buys things that just look pretty! If you can afford it, more power to ya!)

With the two Alien busts on the way for 2014, this looks like it MAY be one that I hammer down for 2015. It'll depend on the reveal Tuesday (or sooner!)

There are so many Weapons that could be applied to here that the Predators have as there personal Arsenal, Shuriken, Ceremonial Dagger, Whip just to name some that would be form myself be a better EX than a COH (change-o-head) but it is irrelevant I will be getting the EX anyway if she turns out like I expect and after what Mark Newman stated
Oh there's plenty of details on this one! Full reveal will push you off that fence of doubt onto the ordered, paid in full, no regrets, can't wait to receive side. :slapf:
:rock:rock:rock:rock

Be Cool
Al

This will be PO'd no matter what is revealed on Tuesday! She will be a amazing with the mixed media elements!

She isn't a major character though, she wouldn't sell if she was too expensive I'm sure.

Idunno, don't underestimate the power of T&A. Look how many people here have said "This may be my first predator statue!". :lol

Ugh I kept looking at my shelves thinking I need a Predator section so I jumped on the wait list of Predator 2 statue and then I'll get Machiko as a companion piece... I wonder how much blood and sperm I can sell per month...

Back