Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how much I wanted Green Ivy I just had to stop myself.

After years of collecting it's easier to know what you like, and will probably end up selling in the future, and what you love, fits in your collection and a keeper.

No matter how much I wanted Green Ivy I just had to stop myself.

After years of collecting it's easier to know what you like, and will probably end up selling in the future, and what you love, fits in your collection and a keeper.

Amen. :duff

Luckily it took me about a few months to realize that before going on a grail binge spree. Machiko looks badass, but I feel like a **** since I haven't seen any Predator films (in entirety, I've seen bits) or AVP, and I got Aliens series on lock. I will probably stop by though and see some IH. Would be cool to see what people go with.

I think Machiko fits well displayed with Red Sonja and Kier. At least that's how I plan to display them.

That was my original go at it; but I sold Sonja. Plus, how long will the new Sonja be until she's out? So in reality it's a waiting thing for me. I figure if I end up liking it, I'll get it down the road and for a regular.

my order for an exclusive just converted pretty stoked to see how this piece looks.

Well, damn it.

Shortly after I preordered the ex on this piece, I had the opportunity to buy a [non-hobby] thing which was the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. It was not a cheap thing, and to justify it I cancelled my preorders on Julie Newmar Catwoman, CotD Siren/Gallevarbe, and last and most reluctantly, Machiko. I took a big hit on NRDs of course, and this whole thing really hurt because I truly wanted all these pieces. I could live without the first two, I found, but I really, really DID want Machiko.

Regret sucks, so I reordered the regular Machiko. No big loss, the ex didn't really excite me anyways. Used all my points, which really helped.

This will be my 1st Sideshow PF, and I can't wait to see her. I hope she turns out good. It seems that with all these figures you toss your hat in the ring and see what happens: maybe you get something wonderful, maybe you get something.... less wonderful. Was recently looking at a thread on Statue Forum concerning the CotD Queen, and she really can go either way.

Can't wait to find out! :impatient:

I SS 'Soon' can take months.

This is now my only pre-order. Waiting for MKII & Godzilla pics before deciding if to order.

Still waiting for their Terminator Maquette reveal :impatient:

I think this and Vampi are my only POs are the moment also. Slim pickings lately, but Chronicle looks to be getting a ton of my money if their stuff turns out well.

Back