Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow she's almost ready that fast? I was expecting 6 to 8 more months. How about a 20% off ss?

1474.gif

Maybe SS is using the port strike as an excuse for the per usual delays that comes with nearly every piece.

Lol yeah it would work. I just the the same delay email. I don't mind the delay. But please ss give us a discount on the delayed item. That would make me wait another year! :D

Huh? Do you not like discounts??

This will be my second most anticipated statue other than WW! :clap again delays ok SS just please give us some good QC!

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I wish SS would give discounts on an item when it got delayed--I'd never have to pay full price for anything. :lol However, I would pay them 10% more if they would guarantee no quality control issues on every piece I order.

My wait list exclusive just converted I'm very excited, I can't wait to get this beautiful piece displayed with my LSF wolf predator. Both doing some seriously alien stomping lol

How long ago did you get on the waitlist?
I waitlisted for the reg ( the knife really doesn't matter to me ) but I'd go EX if there's a better chance at getting one.

How long ago did you get on the waitlist?
I waitlisted for the reg ( the knife really doesn't matter to me ) but I'd go EX if there's a better chance at getting one.

At this point you could probably get on both, but I'd say the regular has the better chance of conversion this late in the game. With the delays people will cancel and such I'm sure...but who knows. If you can get on both, just do that; though I'd go with whichever converts first, which would likely be the reg.

They both seem to have been Wait List archived, as you can't search for Machiko anymore, so it looks like the wait list is real for the Reg. Still surprised they archived it after it just went to wait list...no release date up there yet either now. Hopefully they don't cancel it like the other recent Predator stuff; though I think that's unlikely with orders still converting as of yesterday.

My Reg converted, canceled it, local retailers have her available and I still have the Ex on WL. If it converts and they allow me to apply reward points to it, I'll keep the Ex, otherwise the Reg locally is fine. Don't really mind about the puny Ex knife, but if she turns out bad I can likely sell an Ex at cost just due to the low ES.

You can't add RPs to a WL conversion.

Yup, I know, but sometimes if you contact them and ask politely they might allow you. I'll just tell that either I apply the points, or I won't pay silly customs fees for the puny knife. If they allow me, good, otherwise, regular :D

Cool. I managed to apply the refunded Reward Points from the BC LSB and the V.A.T I was unable to get back onto her.
Thank you Sideshow Mike :D

Back