Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Hot Toys probably forgot they even have prototypes.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

What are you talking about? Hey, I'm your number-one supporter in this thread. Keep up the good work, batbro :lecture

Okay. I thought the second youngest Bundy was being disapproving.:lol

Hot Toys probably forgot they even have prototypes.

Yeah, I think so too. It's been way too long since they first teased pictures of those prototypes.

I'm just glad that GFWL is almost dead, ****ing hated it.
As soon as Batsie and Puddin are released BAA and BAC will be launched on my PC again.

that Captain Harlock figure looks awesome with the throne :horror:lol

You've shown Captain Harlock, now; if I'm not mistaken, after that, this is one of the oldest solicited figs next to MJ and the X-Men; with that being said, it is the only one to have a sequel released this week. If you skip putting these up next week and go straight to Thor, know this, Mr. Chan. I won't do anything, but I will send someone who does, and Liam Neeson has a very particular set of skills...:lol

I'm willing to chip in for a plane ticket for Mr. Neeson!

they get this right I will deaf break the bank on this one. Please make Bane and sure as hell make a decent HQ

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

I'm just glad that GFWL is almost dead, ****ing hated it.
As soon as Batsie and Puddin are released BAA and BAC will be launched on my PC again.

What's GFWL?

I think its games for windows live.

GOOD MORNING! No Rocksteady Studios game released since 2011 :wink1:

GOOD AFTERNOON, RIDDICK! Hello, Batfan! A wonderful day to you all!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XkNPk4Ubw[/ame]

P.S.
Srsly announce the **** out of it already!

While hot toys are sleeping on this...NECA aren't
BXc3cxcCUAAfrlu.jpg:large

1. WTF is this supposed to be?
2. Who's NECA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back