Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QorVBr9E0[/ame]

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Just close this thread so folks can move on to Iron Man The Game thread instead.

Common guys, let's stop gif bombing this thread :lol. I'd at least like for it to remain open if in the slim chance Hot Toys does announce the Arkham figures in the coming months.

In my opinion, if any thread in this section deserves to be closed, it's the MGS V thread.

I'd at least like for it to remain open if in the slim chance Hot Toys does announce this figure in coming months.

What's the point? There'll be a completely new thread for every specs n pics stuff regardless.
HT took their time with teasing and we discussed the hell out of it long ago, enough.

What's the point? There'll be a completely new thread for every specs n pics stuff regardless.
HT took their time with teasing and we discussed the hell out of it long ago, enough.

Yeah, but we need to make batfan happy, at least...

On another note: I only have two more posts before I reach the 8,000 mark.

:woo

Why it botha youse so much? Why's youse gotsta control dem tings dat don't be hurtin' youse like? Youse don't wanna read dis thread like anymores, youse don't gotsta visit; simples as dat is. Youse all come back here now when dey's finally revealed dem Batmans like, youse hear?

OH MY GOD, GUYS!!!!!! I can't believe this is FINALLY happening!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

More Iron Man Cosbabies!!!!!!!!!!

PD1381551477bIW.jpg

b8c5b_DonDraperBukes.gif

Vomit.gif

Common guys, let's stop gif bombing this thread :lol. I'd at least like for it to remain open if in the slim chance Hot Toys does announce the Arkham figures in the coming months.

In my opinion, if any thread in this section deserves to be closed, it's the MGS V thread.

Bellyache thread vs. hate thread :huh

...and the award for "most original performance" goes to...

First thing I thought when you posted those IM cosbabies :lol

Let's not forget this thread is only open because of BatFan08.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back