Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely sucks there's only 600 of these.

I've crapped on Asmus a lot, but I had every intention of picking this one up to go with Legolas when they release him, as I'd like to give them a shot. The final product actually looks pretty good, but now that HT has just released all of the Civil War figures and they're on the way, I'm not sure Thranduil is still in the budget. My fiance would probably kill me.

Damn.

Anyway, they said he's been released soon , I would just like a tiny preview with more professional pictures, so that we can judge the final product.
They've been awfully silent

16142249_10154069682536968_5367228901337627715_n.jpg

I think this looks really good. I wish I was into the hobbit movies more because this would have been a must have.

I think that's a great shot and it definitely looks good. Not sure if it's just the paint app, but it looks better than the proto.

I actually prefer this shot they offered. Goodness this figure looks awesome, I just -can't- reconcile my relative distaste for the Hobbt films to buy this guy. Great looking figure but ultimately unnecessary for my collection. The only two Hobbit characters I'll buy, and really want, are Thorin and DEFINITELY a Martin Freeman Bilbo. But I do think you guys are getting a rad figure with this one.
ccf49f0117ad713d8b05d1372fe6ca6c.jpg

Invoice received. Invoice paid.

:clap

Sounds like he may ship immediately if you pay before the 27th. But if you pay after the 27th he won't ship until the 6th. I think. I could be reading that wrong.

Either way, Thranduil is incoming!

He is paid for, but sounds like it won't ship out the week of February 6th.

Nah, i paid now too and i'm pretty sure they will ship asap.

It says "Also be informed that we are closing from January 27th to Fen 5th.... If your payment is made during the holidays... Your product will be shipped to you... when the offices are resumed to their functions"

Nah, i paid now too and i'm pretty sure they will ship asap.

It says "Also be informed that we are closing from January 27th to Fen 5th.... If your payment is made during the holidays... Your product will be shipped to you... when the offices are resumed to their functions"

Yeah, reading that I wasn't sure if he would ship beforehand or not. Hopefully they can get them shipped this week.

I just think its a pity that they aren't releasing full pictures of the finished product. Seems so counter intuitive. I wish they'd at least offer us some better shots

Just took care of my payment and hope to have it soon. This looks really tremendous.

Haven't gotten my invoice from Asmus. Had to e-mail them about this. They overlooked my order for the Conner set, so I'm guessing the same thing happened again. Don't know what's going on with them. I put in an order with BBTS just to protect myself.

Thran.jpg
Thran1.jpg
Thran2.jpg

Awesome figure, I'm sure those of you that got this won't be disappointed.

Back