Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol That's bad enough. There's going to be at least a dozen must-own Marvel figures over the next few years. For me, Hulk and HB are gotta-haves. And that's just for starters.

Same here, I can't wait to somehow make room for them in the stalemate pose from the concept art.

Yeah Marvel is more than enough. We should have a boat load of characters by the time the Avengers movies get to Thanos. They really need to load up on cosmic characters to stand a chance against the Mad Titan. I expect all the heavy hitters to show up. Exciting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if posted here yet,huge (and awesome) pic incoming

avengers-age-of-ultron-collage.jpg

This is the only full picture i've seen of this so far, I'm not sure if there are more and I have no idea who that guy is, nor do I care... all I know is that I will definitely be getting Vision if HT makes these,... I'll probably get every other one too, because I'm weak... good thing overtime season is approaching for me.View attachment 131767
This is one of many pics/poses I've seen of him. :) Wait till you guys see Hulkbuster

This is the only full picture i've seen of this so far, I'm not sure if there are more and I have no idea who that guy is, nor do I care... all I know is that I will definitely be getting Vision if HT makes these,... I'll probably get every other one too, because I'm weak... good thing overtime season is approaching for me.View attachment 131767

Damn Asian, blocking scar-jo in that pic

I can't imagine buying the entire team all over again plus all the other characters. This will be over a year long commitment to aquire all of these. But first we have to wait for them to announce each figure, and you know they're gonna drag it out :gah: its gonna be excruciating. And then theres the actual movie :horror They should just rename it, Avengers: HT Super Bowl

I can't imagine buying the entire team all over again plus all the other characters. This will be over a year long commitment to aquire all of these. But first we have to wait for them to announce each figure, and you know they're gonna drag it out :gah: its gonna be excruciating. And then theres the actual movie :horror They should just rename it, Avengers: HT Super Bowl

Haha that's why I'm settling for definitive versions of each character now unless they have awesome costumes each movie like Cap has.

Haha that's why I'm settling for definitive versions of each character now unless they have awesome costumes each movie like Cap has.

That's difficult since just when you think you have the definitive version, a new one comes out. Like the DW Thor. You don't know if the next versions will be better or not.

That's difficult since just when you think you have the definitive version, a new one comes out. Like the DW Thor. You don't know if the next versions will be better or not.

From the promo pics, Thor's suit looks very similar to the way it did in Avengers 1, neither of which I really like as much as the color's used in the DW Thor... I highly doubt I'll be getting another Thor unless there is a design I just can't miss, and so far DW Thor was the only one.

It all depends on the character, but WS Nat is literally the comic costume put on screen so it gonna stick with that one. If they come out with a head sculpt with Nat's signature long hair, then I'm done with needing a Natasha for like, ever. But it all depends on the costume designs really. I guess by definitive versions I somewhat also meant the closest you'll get to a comic accurate representation of the character.

"The following image has found its way online and it seemingly gives us our first proper look at The Vision a little over 24 hours after he was spotted alongside the rest of Earth's Mightiest Heroes in some promo art. We're not entirely sure where this originated from (if you can help with that, be sure to let us know so we can credit the source), but it looks real, and the watermarks indicate that this is a leaked piece of concept art which was given to Sideshow Collectibles as reference for an upcoming Hot Toys figure based on Paul Bettany's character in Avengers: Age of Ultron."
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=107248
eXq2zsR.jpg

Back