Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It looks a lot like the style of the concept artwork Marvel uses.

If it's fan art, it's well done and seems in line with the leaked SDCC trailer and the official trailer so not all that farfetched.

IMG_3079.jpg
https://mobile.twitter.com/VancityR...-closure-with-hilariously-crude-image-a156342

So, who do you think gets to kill Thanos?

I was hoping for Drax, personally.

Iron Man, because TECHNICALLY Thanos is an Iron Man villain and Drax is an Iron Man Character.

iron-man-55-cover.png

>tfw Stark started the MCU
>and now he'll be the guy to end this journey
POTTERY

OoYWL.gif

I just hope they make him Director of SHIELD and don't kill him off. Let him have Fury's place, so that he may be able to pop-in for some Illuminati stuff with Reed and co. Director Stark was my jam back in the day. ****, Director Stark is old enough to be "back in the day"...

>WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE ROAD GOES
>WHERE THE DAY FLOWS

Deadpool comes out of nowhere and shoots thanos.

Nah black widow will suplex Thanos and break his neck (had Whedon directed).

The trailer looked spectacular on a high def screen at the TLJ screening. Audience kind of lit up. I thought EVERYONE had seen the trailer. I got chills when the logo came up at the end.

Nice BP display in the lobby too.

I got Ready Player One, Infinity War and a couple **** movies

:lol Funny, that's pretty much what I thought about the trailers except IW. But that's OK - I need the money for the IW prelude comics - which I think are out in January. Hope they don't suck - the CW prelude comics have complaints about being un-needed rehash.:(

Thanos looked so detailed and good on the big screen

Now that TLJ is out of the way...it's all about Marvel for 2018. I could do with some teasers by New Year's.

Back