Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

l4j0R6X.jpg

****, David Tennant's looking skinnier and younger... :monkey3

Aaaaaand its official. Disney buys most fox assets for 52bn (creating even more Disney haters in the process 🤣)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, based on the trailer visuals, it seems like Dr Strange, Iron Man and Spider Man end up on another planet where this takes place and that's where they run into Star Lord, as all 4 seem absent in the Wakanda battle.

Well, based on the trailer visuals, it seems like Dr Strange, Iron Man and Spider Man end up on another planet where this takes place and that's where they run into Star Lord, as all 4 seem absent in the Wakanda battle.

This battle would’ve been legendary had Disney bought Fox before IM1.

Now we’ll just have to settle with a CW airport sized + GOTG epic battle lol

Well, for all we know, this and Wakanda are mini battles before a really epic one with everyone together.

Could be....would mesh w. what the Russos said about battles going on in space and on earth. Tho from the trailer seemed like Thanos was headed to Earth.

Leaked trailer spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So maybe I won't get my *imagined* grinning Thanos stalking across smouldering Earth cities, crunching bones under his feet.:cool: At least not in this film. I dunno - I don't get as inspired by the space aspect re IW. Probably because it's more desperate to have Thanos & co. directly engaging on Earth with humans/superhumans IMO.

The Outriders in Wakanda look amazing.

This battle would’ve been legendary had Disney bought Fox before IM1.

Now we’ll just have to settle with a CW airport sized + GOTG epic battle lol

Personally I'm breathing a sigh of relief that IW2 filming is almost done and there's no time to shoehorn in any more characters. I'm happy to
settle for "a CW airport sized + GOTG epic battle".

'Coz for me these movies needed to focus on Team Cap and Team Iron Man. Not Captain Marvel, Spiderman, Guardians, X-men, FF, or BP.

With that many characters, in theory, other than maybe 15 seconds of each character fighting (with some blurry long shots) - IMO how interesting of a battle scene would it be, really? The critics would be right back at it sniping about the "lack of build up of relationships" like in JL and how the film was a "catwalk of superheroes marching past for their quick cameos".

And the only way to film something like that (I think) would be to do one of those sequential long shots where the camera gets higher and higher and you see piles of the fallen and fighting.

The other thing, IMO if folks have solo movies I don't need to see a lot of them AGAIN. Especially when I think some things in GOTG2 fell flat. I've been waiting and waiting to see what fugitive Team Cap and BW have been up to.:panic:

I dont think this is concept art. Its either andy park or ryan meindering. I thinks its fanmade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back