Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll assume you guys are joking but the comments regarding the genocide of billions are reckless and sickening.

I know right go ahead you can say it don’t be afraid....

Clown....

tumblr_o4lj7qYsBu1rcn1qfo3_250.gif

It took me most of the day to read through all of these posts since I last checked the thread on Thursday afternoon. Damn! Great discussions, everyone.
I've seen this six times so far (and I'm going again tomorrow night), and I've been absolutely blown away by the film. I realize that the loss felt at the end will most likely be eradicated in the next film, but it still doesn't take away from what's felt at the moment, and more importantly, what the characters are feeling. Like most of you, I had crowds that laughed at the jokes, cheered at the character reveals and epic moments, and then went completely silent as the credits rolled.
I can't really add much more that hasn't already been said, but during one of my viewing, my 13-year-old daughter was with me, and she was completely devastated by the end of the movie. She cried throughout the credits and went silent for the next hour. She's been following the MCU with me and she simply couldn't handle all of her heroes losing. It was tough for me as a father to expose her to this, but at the same time, I'm glad that something as simple as a movie could have this profound of an effect on her.
Infinity War now sits at the top of my MCU hierarchy, and I'm giddy to see what's coming next year. Let the speculation commence.

IW 1 and 2 writers have just said that yes of course IW2 will be “better” and “bigger!”.

Feige also has said that the secret of IW2 title has gotten out hand so much so that he doesn’t think it will live up to the hype and it’s his fault.

He said it was done because he thinks AOU was affected by the announcement of IW title prior the release of AOU.

That Feige a true master of media manipulation lol

Some are now speculating that the group trailer shot with Hulk is from IW2 and not IW1 with some time manipulation going on .

That’s crazy lol

I don’t think so they wouldn’t show the same battle again would they.

Last edited:
Back