Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well considering that the wielder of the six stones assumedly would have any number of ways to bring order/resources to the galaxy that do *not* involve intergalactic genocide I'd say that moves him way past "misguided idealist" and puts him firmly in "epic villain" territory. ;)

He just states his villainous plans in such a way that they make sense to mathematicians, lol.

My friend was just telling me about an argument he was having with a “Thanos is right” friend. When he pointed out a sample of alternatives his friend said “oh man you’re right - that’s a huge plot hole.”

No, no it’s not a plot hole! :lol

My friend was just telling me about an argument he was having with a “Thanos is right” friend. When he pointed out a sample of alternatives his friend said “oh man you’re right - that’s a huge plot hole.”

No, no it’s not a plot hole! :lol

Yeah getting duped by supervillain rhetoric /= plot hole, lol.

"I was watching Schindler's List the other day and just realized that the Nazis were NOT doing the world a favor by exterminating millions of Jews. Plot hole!" :panic:

Some of these theories of what will happen in A4 are soooo out there.... :rotfl

Better relax with the Fan Theories guys. Since it's proven if your wrong you may get angry and then hate on A4... Just like all the TLJ haters... :monkey3

Much more likely that this ending could be predicted as there has obviously been a plan all along, as opposed to TLJ where they are just sh***ing in the wind.

Yeah getting duped by supervillain rhetoric /= plot hole, lol.

"I was watching Schindler's List the other day and just realized that the Nazis were NOT doing the world a favor by exterminating millions of Jews. Plot hole!" :panic:

I actually remember a member her who shall remain nameless arguing that Hans Landa was the hero of Inglorious Basterds. The precedent goes way back. :lol

That IM theory is amazing. But lets ignore it to avoid a TLJ outrage LOL. But damn. If true that would be really awesome. All those breadcrumbs from previous films. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well considering that the wielder of the six stones assumedly would have any number of ways to bring order/resources to the galaxy that do *not* involve intergalactic genocide I'd say that moves him way past "misguided idealist" and puts him firmly in "epic villain" territory. ;)

He just states his villainous plans in such a way that they make sense to mathematicians, lol.

Thanos is a good boi.

That IM theory is amazing. But lets ignore it to avoid a TLJ outrage LOL. But damn. If true that would be really awesome. All those breadcrumbs from previous films. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The earlier films I can see just being a coincidence but the last few films with the left arm thing is what really and the fact it's the same writers and directors having a hand in the character make me kind of lean towards this could be true, and the way IW ended gives some weight to this theory.

Now that I think of it this is probably the absolute perfect political climate to release a movie that features a character snapping his fingers and making half of the existing population disappear, lol.

I’ll assume you guys are joking but the comments regarding the genocide of billions are reckless and sickening.

I’ll assume you guys are joking but the comments regarding the genocide of billions are reckless and sickening.

The "we could use less people" is absolute and total BS and garbage rhetoric. Why? If those people believed that, they would go ahead and off themselves.

Oh wait....You just want *the other guy* dead. Right...

Well *I* never said "Thanos was right" (;)) but given the current polarization/hatred in today's political world I can't help but wonder what most people might actually do if they ever did find themselves in possession of the full Infinity Gauntlet.

Trump wants to meet with Thanos.

szMc77Q.png

Back