Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

In fairness, you can understand Snyder being away, and Whedon not wanting to be misconstrued as attempting to steal the spotlight, or really, to speak for the film as a whole since he was really just brought in for cleanup duty.

Then at least have Party Jenkins on stage lol.

So why is marvel stuck up and not release the trailer, ready player one is looking better than any movie coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think she wants to be associated with this movie? :lol She is still glowing in the aftermath of her filmmaking success with Wonder Woman. Why throw all that good will she has earned away?

IMG_0183.jpg

I managed to see it, it looked cool.

Man I really want to see it.

I didn't like how Thanos looked though, I wish he was armored but I assume they'll vary his look throughout the whole thing.

*************** Marvel and Disney for this, secrecy in this day and age is so irrelevant, just show the teaser already.

Not sweating it..YouTube is my friend

I didn't like how Thanos looked though, I wish he was armored but I assume they'll vary his look throughout the whole thing.

The lack of armor didn't bug me because of his arrogant smug he was sporting, great attitude delivery by cgi.

I don't like the GOTG armor. It's too...busy.

XLJwdyS.jpg

The new outfit looks better, but he needs the helmet. He looks incomplete without it.

The Avengers armor was perfect though. Simple.
6YnLrTz.png

Damn i was watching this on iPhone didnt notice strange giving the platforms fuuuuuuu

Back